Y/n backstory

I used to be normal like other people but... That was a long time ago. It started on a Tuesday afternoon, I was driving to my apartment in a rush because of a surprise I didn't know what the surprise was but, my cousin said to come to my apartment. But, I never knew what could come next as soon as I was at the apartment an explosion went off it destroyed the whole building I stopped and stared as the building was in flames. My heart stopped my legs felt weak and the world stopped for that one minute. Suddenly my eyes blinked and the next thing I knew I was taken and that was it.

I woke up to bright lights hovering over me I turned and saw one nurse looking straight ahead I turned the other way and saw nurse doing the same. I said " w-where are y-you taking me", the ignored me and looked t each other and started to mumble something to each other. They opened a door and there was nurses and doctors surrounding yelling an talking to each other I turned and saw doctors looking at an x-ray that was taking they started nodding there heads and then, turned to me and started to walk to me. I looked up and a doctors started to snap his fingers in both my ears he said over and over " can you hear me", I nodded and he looked at everyone and they all looked at him shocked. I lifted my head a little and said " what's going on", they looked at me and one nurse said " ma' m I am afraid that your family is dead and you have", I just stared confused and shocked. " you have... Coronary artery disease".

Sorry for the wait. : (
Anyways so I found this disease on the internet so, you don't have the same disease as deadpool. Hope you like your backstory. : )