Give her back deadpool

Deadpools pov

Spiderman and I started to run till we stopped where they were guards blocking the entrance. I looked at spiderman and he nodded he said quietly "1...2...3", and we both grabbed the guards at the same time holding are hands to there mouth and noses. We dropped them to the ground and nodded at each other. I said " just to tell you I won the fight and started to walk out of the tunnel he said running toward me " I think you got it wrong cause I stabbed you... Clearly I won the fight", you pushed away and said " so what", he sighed and followed you out the tunnel.

Spidermans pov

I know I won that fight but, deadpool just won't admit it. I followed him out of the tunnel and said " so where do you think we are", deadpool looked back at me and said " I don't know", then someone started to walk are way deadpool started to take out his pistol and held it in his hands tightly I grabbed him but, he refused. Then, the man came out and deadpool locked him with his hands to his neck. Deadpool said pointing the pistol to his head " who are you working for", the guy tried to struggle out of his grip and said " l-l-Loki", as soon as he said it deadpool dropped him and the guy fell to the floor trying to breath I looked at deadpool and he looked at me and said " I am going to kill him".

Sorry guys it took forever making another part. Anyways yeah it's Loki I was just so caught up in things I figured it might be Loki I don't know I hope you like this chapter. : )