Lady deadpool deadpool

Deadpool pov

I grabbed the telephone and was about to dial the number until boom it hit me... "I don't know Spider-mans number". Are you kidding me... we have him for every social media app and we don't know his phone number, "not to worry I'll just go find himse-", I stopped myself remembering that y/n said I couldn't leave the apartment. Aww sour gummy worms, how are we going to tell him now um I guess we can... Just leave for awhile I mean it's barely ten o'clock I mean she doesn't come back till one... She won't even notice, how hard can it be finding a spider but, spiders are small you get the point.

Y/n pov

As you were working you thought deadpool ruining your apartment if you got back. You just smiled and said to yourself " if he really cares about me he wouldn't mess up my apartment or,tell anyone I have powers like him".

Deadpools pov
I was walking around saying hello to almost every person that passed by me except for this one hot chick that just gave me a disgusted face. What's her problem don't worry about her she's not nearly as hot and cute as y/n yea, y/n way better yup. I was looking at every building figuring that spider would be in his web what do you think spidey is going to think of y/n now if we tell him not really sure... But it would probably look like this, I made a surprised/angry/happy face ok... Then, I saw spiderman webbing around and I called out " spidey", I ran to his direction and kept calling his name out.

Spider-Man's pov

I started to spray my webs from building to building till I heard someone say " spidey, spidey", i grabbed onto a building and looked down at the ground and saw deadpool running and waving to saying " spidey", I slammed my face and said " what does he want now".

[moments later]

Deadpool pov

We walked into a restraint where people looked at me and spiderman and started taking pictures. Spiderman waved to them and I just ignored them and said " ok, so I really am not supposed to tell anyone this and I also shouldn't be even out here to begging with s-", spiderman said interrupting you "what do you mean", " y/n told me I couldn't leave the apartment but, you know me... I never listen", spiderman grinned and said "yup, you sure don't". " So, anyways spiderman I just wanted to tell you that y/n has powers", spiderman paused and started to laugh, I looked at him confused and said " why are you laughing this is supposed to make you upset", he stopped and said " there is no way y/n has powers and if she did people would already know by now", I stared and said " spidey this is serious... I'll prove it", spiderman crossed his arms and said " oh really... Ok fine but, if your messing around with me", " don't worry it's worth your time".

Hope you guys like the chapter and sorry for the long wait. See ya next chapter.