Telling spiderman deadpool

As you and deadpool continued the day and finished your breakfast you and sat on the couch and watched tv. Deadpool said " are you going to work tomorrow", as he put his arm around the couch holding you closer to him. You looked at him and said " no... Wait a minute yesterday was Sunday so, that means it's", you got from the couch and said " I need to go to work", you went to you bedroom then, deadpool got up to and started to make that grin again saying " can I-", you immediately said no and deadpool sat back on the couch and started to crying you said whinning " deadpool I don't have time for this right now... I'll be back at one o ' clock ok", he stopped crying and said " oh ok can I go out", you said demanding " no deadpool I want you to stay here and watch the apartment till I get back... Can you do this for me please", he frowned and then smiled " ok... But I am only doing this because your the boss", you blushed and went to your room an got dressed you went to the front door and deadpool went up to you to kiss you goodbye and locked the door.

Deadpools pov
I looked around the room looking for something to do then, you caught your eye in the phone and secretly laughed to yourself I hear laughing what's going on something just gave me a idea what??? I think spiderman will be very happy to know that I can be with y/n for as long as I want since, we both have the same powers thats perfect... You know since y/n has the same power like you I have been thinking of a (anti-) villain name for her. Wait I don't want her to be like me like me fine whatever, I was thinking maybe... Lady deadpool. That's perfect let's tell spiderman the news brain buddy.

Sorry go for the late chapter hope ya like it. Also I am so happy for all the comments, votes and reads guys it's greatly appreciated. See later.