Last chapter (pt. 1)

This is the song that deadpool will have when he purposes to you.

Deadpool pov

I walked out of the shop and skipped on the way to my car in excitement knowing that y/n would love the ring I got her. She is totally going to dig it, " see what did I tell you", I got in the car and placed the ring in my belt. I turned the car on and drove to the apartment to pick up y/n from the apartment then, I grabbed my phone and called y/n. She answered it in her sweet voice " hey deadpool, so umm where are we going", I responded " well, I was thinking a Mexican place or, we could do it alone", I smiled and she said " ok umm, would it be ok if we did it... Alone", I blushed lightly thinking of  the clothing she would be wearing, alone... Interesting. I dazed off until I heard a voice say " hello, hello", I coughed embarrassed and said " I'll see you soon, byyyye". When I got there I parked the car waiting for y/n, Do you ever wonder why girls take forever getting ready, " no, all I really care about is them being done". Hey fangirls I love you guys so much for reading but, question why do you girls want to be with me I mean seriously I am not like Hugh jackman the sexiest man in the world at the moment so, anyways let's continue with the story shall we...

Your pov

You saw deadpool car parked outside and then you started to bite your nails and walking around in circles. Oh jeez oh jeez oh jeez, what is deadpool planning... What if he doesn't like this outfit... What if he.... Then you stopped walking around in circles and said to yourself " whatever deadpool is going to do you have been through it before, tho isn't the first time". You started thinking of worse things and then sighed. You grabbed you little purse that was hanging from a chair and then went to a mirror. You were wearing a small black dress with a bunch of different colored flowers and a baby blue color jacket and black and white converse.

 You were wearing a small black dress with a bunch of different colored flowers and a baby blue color jacket and black and white converse

You smiled as you saw yourself in the mirror and went out the door hoping that tonight would be amazing.
----------------------------------------------

Spider-mans/Peter Parker pov

I was walking around with my hood on, backpack and skateboard to go do some tricks till I turned to see a girl in a cute outfit walking to a care with someone in the drivers seat and then, deadpool came out and went to open the door for her so she can get in. Y/n and deadpool... Wonder what they are up too, y/n got in and deadpool closed the door and went to the drivers seat and drove off. Man, y/n was pretty cute in that dress, I walked away about to ignore them but, I was curious on what they were up too. I went into an alley and changed into my costume with my backpack on and followed them.

Deadpools pov

" y/n, I was thinking if we are going, alone, we should go in the woods or something", y/n blushed and then said " is it ok if we just go to a Mexican restraunt", I looked at her as she turned away embarrassed. I said " oh ok, well there was a new restraunt opening in town, we can go there", she nodded and then I said " you look pretty cute in that dress by the way", she chuckled and said " and you are too.. I mean, you look handsome in the suit you are wearing", I chuckled as I stopped at a traffic light. What a cutie... Isn't she, yea... She looks amazing, uhh, who is that, oh hello, i'am another voice inside your head..Hahaha, there is another voice in my head... That's awesome, hahaha, well anyway-, wait... How did you get here, well, it's hard to explain. Y/n turned to me and said " deadpool", I looked at her and said " yea y/n", she started to play with her fingers and then said " what is this date for", I paused and then, saw the light turn green I drove and said " I just want to um, to hang out with you".

Spider-mans pov

Deadpool parked near a Mexican restraunt and him and y/n got out holding each other's hands. I wish I could be in deadpools place right now, I took off my  costume and then stuffed into my bag and started to walk in the restraunt without y/n and deadpool seeing me.

Your pov

When we went inside loud Mexican music was playing and there were waiters left and right. You turned to deadpool who said " I like the music here", you rolled your eyes and smiled. As we picked a table a Mexican waiter came by and said " what would you guys like to drink". Deadpool looked at the waiter and said " Ola, amigo I would like water but, hold the water and the cup", the Mexican waiter looked at deadpool laughing and patted deadpool on the back, you said " I'll like (drink) please". The waiter smiled and looked at deadpool and you and said " your a couple", deadpool said " si, thanks for noticing, amigo", then, the waiter left laughing. Deadpool looked at you and said " I like that Mexican man... y/n can I just say how hot you look right now", you paused and looked around and said " deadpool, really". He just looked at you and growled like a tiger, which made you blush then, you stood up and said " i'am going to the bathroom real quick", deadpool smiled and said " can I come with ", you said " really", and then walked to the bathroom.

Deadpool's  pov

I opened one of my pockets from my belt and took out the ring, hey that chick is smoking... So when are you going to give that ring to her, we don't have all day, " I know but, should I give to her before or after we eat", after, then she wouldn't complain on how desperate you were before, before, or you know what let's just do that thing where you hide in her food or something." Ok, first I don't want to choke her and second, that is kinda romantic".

Hey readers, I know this isn't the chapter where he purposes to you and everything but, I don't want this chapter to be so long and it's  a little complicated then, expected so I guess this the first part of the last chapter so, I hope you guy like it and yea so, see you on the very last chapter.