Last but, not the end deadpool

Y/n pov

The avengers were waving goodbye to you and deadpool as you left in deadpools car. Deadpool asked " so how did you like your first training day with the avengers you smiled and said " I guess it was ok, I still can't believe I won against black widow I really didn't think I would", he laughed and said " well you did, and it was amazing". As deadpool continued to drive, you started to think about all the things you have been through with deadpool being kidnapped, going out with deadpool, meeting spiderman, even meeting the whole marvel crew. You said " deadpool, how much do you love me", his eyes went wide and he said " what do you mean", what do you think she trying to say, " I mean how much or how do you feel when your with me", deadpool just stayed silent and then, said " well, one thing is that you don't care about how I look and I find that very kind of you and well, I don't know it just feels right when i'am with you". You blushed by his words and said " wow, I didn't think you felt that way about me", you think you were a little to descriptive I mean we need to keep are cool here, " just stay quiet", fine but when you need a talk just talk.

Deadpools pov

When we got to the house y/n smiled and saw me still in the car she said " deadpool are you coming", I looked at her and said " just gonna get something... I'll be right back", y/n said " ok well, what are you going to get", I said " just something", she gestured and closed the door and waved to me as I drove backwards and then, forward. " ok let's talk", finally so, what are you going to do, " I am going to marry y/n", *gasped* really you are. " don't get to excited, I still need the ring to put on that finger", ok so i'am guessing we can't get a cheap one right. " are you crazy y/n is better than just a cheap ring she needs a ring that is has special as her", that's really touching but, we need a lot of money, we don't have a lot of money. I looked around the car looking for money only finding forty bucks till I spotted a duffel bag in the back. " what about a duffel bag", your kidding, right. "Do you have any other suggestions", uhhh "thats what I thought".

Y/n pov

You stayed at the apartment waiting and waiting and waiting. Then, your phone started to buzz in your pocket you took it out and answered it " hello", " oh hey y/n", you said surprised " deadpool", he answered " yup, oh y/n what do you say we go out today", you paused and then said " of course, what's it for", he laughed and said " your are so funny sometimes y/n, bye", you hanged up and sighed. You thought in your head ' I wonder what he's up to'.

(Back with deadpool)

I parked or, I just crashed my car in a tree (jk). I ran fasty fast to the ring store with the forty dollars and duffel bag, so about the bag are we really going to exchange it for a high class ring. I guess I mean what else can I do I can't ask y/n for money that's like a baby taking a bone from a dog, like that makes any sense. I walked in casually greeting people as they walked out till I spotted him the joke, the evil, the one who took my girl. I ran to the loki with my swords and KABOOM!! I slipped and landed right on my face in complete awesomeness, I quickly got up in a sword fighting pose and said " I am here for the ring", Loki grinned and said " hello deadpool, we meet again, in the worst possible time". I stood there and then, laughed and laughed, I poked his nose and said " so you work here", Loki frowned and said " yup, I needed a way to fit in with earth people so, I found one". I laughed," so when does the phone RING in this place", he smiled and said " I could end you right here right now pool". I ignored him saying " so, you have a ring thats super expensive, beuatiful, and won't be something that a women would rejec", Loki breathed and said " I think we do let me check". Ok this is weird why is Loki trying to fit in with earth people isn't he usually on the streets screaming" kneel before me", eh I guess it's just a god thing to do I don't know. Then, Loki walked to me holding a white box, I clapped my hands and said " ooh, what's inside", Loki opened it very slowly. Then, laid before my very eyes was a ring I swear was as beautiful as I imagined it to be, Loki handed it to me and said " that will, uh... Carry the two and then add the seven, $237.00", my eyes went wide and I said looking at him and then back at the ring," for this little thing". Loki nodded and turned around saying " well I guess you can't buy it then", you grabbed hi shirt and then said " wait a sec", I put the duffel bag on the counter and held out the forty dollars. Loki raised an eyebrow saying " what's that brown thing", i looked at it and then got an idea and said " so you haven't heard of the brown duffel bag". Loki stared at me in shock saying " brown duffel bag", I nodded and said " it has the power to make you look casual", Loki grabbed the bag and the forty dollars saying " alright, take the ring". I jumped up and down and put the ring back in its box and said " see you next time when we fight again k", Loki rolled his eyes and then started to examine the bag.

Ok so this is the first part of the ending of this book but, I'll write another part and then, that will the last chapter. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and again thanks for all the comments and votes. Bye deadpool fans 😄

P.s sorry for the longest wait ever. Lol 😂