What can i do without deadpool

You stood outside the door looking down and all around." Was this a good idea... I mean I did do this so, I could have control over my boyfriend so", you said to yourself. Suddenly deadpool came out of the door and you turned away. He said " are you ok, y/n", you just looked down and said " i don't think I can do this", he just stood there and you looked at him. Deadpool said " y/n, I know this is all new to you and I know you only did this to have control over me", you blushed knowing he was telling the truth then, you thought about it and said " your right", he smiled and said " so, are you ready to become a superhero", he said sarcastically cheering. You laughed and said " yea...", you smiled at him and gave him a hug and he just stood there amazed of the reaction you said " what would I do without you deadpool", you looked up at him and he looked down at you. Deadpool said " well, I don't know cutie, but I know you wouldn't have someone like me", you laughed and said " nope, that's what makes you special to me", he hugged you and then, said " now cheer up... After all, your the newbie".

Sorry guys again for the long wait I really haven't had any ideas lately it would be a great help if you guys would tell me what can happened in the next story. See ya on the next part. Bye deadpool fans.