*Valentine special*

This chapter doesn't go with the story it's just something I want to put to thank all the people who have voted and commented on this book. ENJOY!! 😄

It was another restful day as you slept on your bed exhausted from the work you did last night. You called you boss and told him you were sick but, that meant you weren't getting paid you awed in sadness till deadpool came in the room. You smiled as your eyes were closed he said in your ear " happy valentines, honey", you opened your eyes and gave him a peck kiss and got up from your bed and said " well, since i'am not going to work I ain't getting paid today", he frowned and said " don't worry I have been saving money for this very special day... For us", you smiled and said " how did you save money", he laughed and said " that's not important", you grinned and said " uh deadpool", he smiled innocently and started to make you some breakfast from the kitchen. After, breakfast you got ready for the special day he was going to have with you. You walked out of the lobby and started to walk in the sidewalk holding deadpools hand and leaning on his shoulder as you walked. He said " so, I was thinking maybe we can go to this really awesome carnival near town", you smiled and said " yea sure". When you got there you heard people laughing and screaming on the rides and everyone playing little games to get the biggest stuffed animals. As you spent the rest of the day with deadpool at the carnival it started to get late but, deadpool wanted to go to the moives. When you got there he asked " so what movie you want to see", you smiled and said "( choose your movie)", he walked to the lady in the front and bought the tickets. You went inside and he bought all sorts if goodies for you guys to snack on. When the movie was over you started to walk back to the apartment with deadpool and you said " thanks deadpool, I didn't think you were going to take me out today", he looked at you and said " of course... This is a special day to relax with only you". As you guys went to sleep you looked at deadpool and said " goodnight, deadpool", he leaned in and kissed you forehead and said " goodnight".

I hope you like it.