Time to go to work deadpool

You left your apartment building with Deadpool and unlocked the car for the both of you to get in. He took your hand saying to himself " thank you for letting me come with you it was going to be so lonely for me to stay there all by myself " you swiped yours out of his hand and said, " yeah, no problem " and started the car and out of the parking lane. It was long 30 minute drive to your work and not a word came out from you or Deadpool and he had been staring at you as if, wanting to ask you something. You had an idea of what he was about to ask you and said " Yes Deadpool you can turn the radio on " acting like he wasn't thinking of that question he immediately pressed the button and put it on a rock station. You turned to him for a bit " I could have sworn that you are into jazz music or something" you chuckled. "What makes you think that I like jazz music" he questioned "maybe it's the way your so laid back or something it's just I can't put my finger on it" you smiled with a small laugh. "But like jazz, it can definitely set the mood between two people" Deadpool said trying to be sexy in his voice. You turned away to the outside of your window "um, sure I guess". Until, you pulled up into the place you worked which was (pick a place you want to work at). You stopped into the parking lot and sighed "so, you can come inside or stay in the car, your pick D". He smiled "D, huh I like it" you rolled your eyes and got out of the car with Deadpool following right behind you. Before heading inside you asked " swear to me that you will not act the way you do at the apartment". Deadpool held his hand up saluting "I swear to it", "okay kernel" you joked and walked inside with him. The employees stared in question about what a man in a suit was doing walking inside with you "people stop staring and start working" you told them quickly as they did what you said. Deadpool smirked to you "are you the manager here or something" you faced him nodding " as a matter of fact, I am". He patted your head as you looked at him weirdly as he walked passed you. The butterflies in your stomach came again and you started to think maybe you liked him being around.