Sunday morning deadpool

You woke up on the bed the next morning you turned to your side and didn't see deadpool you looked at your clock and it was 9:30 a.m. You got up from your bed and put your hand on your forehead trying to remember what happened yesterday. It was Sunday so, you shook it off trying to look forward to the last day of the weekend. You walked out if your room and heard the tv on you looked around trying to find deadpool then, you heard snoring and figured there was a bear in your house but, it was just deadpool sleeping on the couch. You chuckled and went to the kitchen and started to cook eggs and bacon then, you heard deadpool starting to wake up. He lifted his head and then, turned to you and said " good morning y/n", and then, he got off the couch and walked to the table as you walked over to him with a plate of eggs and bacon he smiled and pulled you in for a kiss and said " thanks", then you went to the refrigerator and asked " orange it apple", he said " orange", you grabbed the orange juice and grabbed a tall glass from the covers and poured some in and gave it to him and then, you served your self and sat next to him. A you and him were eating he started to look at you strangely you looked at him and then, he looked away  he continued to this for awhile till you said " do I have something on my face", he chuckled a little and said " no", you looked at him and said " you want to know why I have symbols on my back don't you", he dropped his fork on the table and looked at you and said " I thought it was just a tattoo", you blushed and looked down " why would you think that", he shrugged. " well... It's a long story and umm it's going to surprise you", he leaned toward you and said " tell me everything sweetheart".

Hope ya like it. : )