Meeting loki deadpool

Spiderman pov

I looked at deadpool and said " deadpool are you sure you know what you are doing", he glanced at me and said " well I think so I mean what do you think", you looked at deadpool an said " you do know Loki is a god right", deadpool smiled and said " like that's gonna stop me", and went out the way the guy came from. The guy on the floor looked at me and said " your friend there is an idiot", I looked at him and said " guess your right ", and knocked him out I grabbed him by the arms and dragged him into the tunnel we entered in and ran back to deadpool.

Deadpools pov

As I walked spiderman came in the back of me and said " do you even know where we are", I smiled and said " no but, it's better than doing nothing", spiderman gestured. As we continued to walk spiderman called me over to him I turned and saw spiderman near a security system door. He said " if I can just figure out the code we can open the door", spiderman went to a the scanning computer and started to mess around with some wires  then, the door opened. I looked at spiderman and said " I guess your not as lame as I thought you would be", spiderman frowned and said "let's just go".

Spider-mans pov

As we waited for something to happened i saw a car drive in and I called out to deadpool he came over and I pointed to the car. Then, Loki came out and walked to a orb that was glowing blue. Deadpool poked me and said " who is that", I said quietly "that's the one we want to kill", deadpool looked at me and smiled. Loki then went to the back of the car and opened the back and saw y/n she had a towel wrapped around her mouth and another tied to her hands. Deadpool said quietly " y/n", I blocked deadpool before he would walk out.

Y/n pov

Loki grabbed you from the shoulders and tugged at you telling you to stop struggling. You looked at him and tried to say " don't touch me", but figured he didn't know what you said. He pushed you to a guy and said "put her with rest", as soon as you heard him say that you struggled but, the guy just carried you off.

Deadpool pov

Y/n this is all my fault if I wasn't such a jerk all the time this wouldn't be happening right now. I stood there and said " are you going to help me", spiderman looked at me questioned and said "of course", I smiled and shook my little pity party and said " then let's kill that pretty boy Loki".

Sorry if I keep saying deadpool is going to save her and he just says it over and over again. I promise the next one will be awesome. : )