This isn't happening deadpool

Y/n pov

It was 12:55a.m and waited for your boss to tell you you were done for the day. You finished your paperwork and looked around to see your boss walking toward you he said " ok y/n, your done for the day", you smiled and told him everything you did he approved and said as you left " great work... Y/n since you have been working so hard I have guess you can have tomorrow off", you jumped in excitement and said " thank you, thank you", and waved goodbye.

Deadpools pov

As you were walking to the apartment with spiderman you looked up at a giant clock on a building it was 12:56 a.m. You looked back at spiderman and said " it would be good time to run as fast as you can to the apartment", he shrugged and said " what", I grabbed his hands and raced to the apartment. " you know I can run on my own I am not some five year old", i chuckled and just ran.

Y/n pov

As you walked to your apartment you started to think about what surprise deadpool must have when you get there. " deadpool you better not have done something you weren't supposed to", you said to yourself as you went up the front door of your apartment. You unlocked the door with your keys and closed it behind you. You turned and saw deadpool smiling and standing in front of you, you smiled and said " are you ok", he said hesitantly " ok, I am perfectly ok what, what can not be ok about being ok right now", you nervously said " what's wrong".

Spider-mans pov

I was outside the window looking at everything that was going on inside. The window was a little open so, I heard everything they were saying.

Deadpool pov

My hands were sweating my heart was beating rapidly and I was unsure of what to do. I saw spiderman outside the window and i started to whisper to him " get down, get down," y/n said in a worried voice " what's wrong", I looked back at her and said " nothing... y/n have you seen my abs they really are impressive", y/n blushed and gulped loudly. I looked at the window then, y/n looked at the window she looked questioned and started to walk toward the window I said " y/n I don't think you should go over there", she ignored me and picked the window up and looked down and said " spiderman what are you doing outside my window"?

[ deadpool and spiderman explain everything that happened today since they had no other choice because you made them ]

Deadpool pov

" I am so sorry y/n I just wanted to make spiderman jealous... I didn't mean to tell him",I stopped myself and looked down.

Y/n pov

Deadpool looked down and so did spiderman you were surprised and said " deadpool why do you want spiderman to be jealous... I am already your girlfriend", he looked up and said " I just don't want you to hide yourself from the world just because your not normal", spiderman looked at both of you and said "is this a bad time", you said " no...".

Spider-mans pov

"So, y/n you really have powers uh", she smiled and said " yea but, can you please not tell anyone", I smiled and looked at deadpool and said " sure thing y/n" and I webbed outta there.

Hope you like the chapter. It's a horrible chapter 😓