I change my mind deadpool

[at marvels secret base]

As I walked in a guy with a eye patch walked toward us and said " deadpool, I told you so many times I don't want tourists here, yet", deadpool walked to him and patted his back and said " she isn't a tourists fury... She wants to join the team", fury raised a eyebrow at me and said " ok... Show me what you can do", you looked at deadpool and he just nodded, you nodded and said " deadpool can I borrow your gun real quick", deadpool pulled his pistol from his belt and gave it to you. You smiled and shot your head an fell to the ground then, you stood back up and  it finally healed back. Fury said " come with me", you smiled at deadpool and he gave you two thumbs up. You walked into a room and all the avengers were seating on giant table they quickly looked at you and said " hey look it's y/n", you blushed as they all looked at you. Thor was drinking a cup and then, got up from his seat and said " I like this... I like another", and then, threw the cup on the floor happily. Fury embarrassedly grabbed his hand to his his face and said " how many times have I told not to do that", Thor said " many times, fury", tony looked cool and said " what is this attractive women doing here", Captain America just looked at fury agreeing to Tonys question. Fury looked at me and said " y/n wants to join us", everyone paused then, black widow walked up to you and said " wait... She has powers or, like fighting skills", deadpool laughed and said " well surprise, surprise widow she has powers like me", everyone looked at you shocked. Bruce said " are you going to get on my nerves", you shook your head no, hawkeye said " so, you can't die... Is what I am hearing...and you want to join the team". Everyone paused and you looked at all of them feeling pressured then you said "excuse for a minute", deadpool looked at you questioned and you ran out of the room.

Black widow pov

" well, that was quite shocking... How did she get those powers did she do the same thing as you", I asked deadpool, he smiled and said " somewhat... I'll go check on her, she is still getting used to everyone knowing about her powers".

Fury pov

I said " alright avengers meetings over", Captain America said " are we going to let y/n join the team or, not", Tony stood up and said " what's her superhero name going to be though", I said " i'am pretty sure deadpools got something to call his girlfriend", tony eyes went wide and said " oh, of course I am pretty sure he has some perverted name he wants to call her".

Hey, guys I am sorry about the wait I haven't gotten many ideas lately and I know this chapter doesn't make sense (to me) but, I hope you like it anyway. Vote and comment on it plz.