Knowing deadpool

Meeting the man that had just crashed through your window hadn't been a good start to your morning. He asked you if, he could stay with you for some reason because as he puts it, his house exploded by some guys that want to kill him. Which in your mind you found to be a complete lie just to stay with you. So, after talking about it with him and wondering if, it was a good idea. You were dumb enough to say "yes", that came with him giving you a big bear hug that was completely unnecessary. But, it didn't hurt. I actually liked it but, right after I pushed him away. As for the time being he told you his name was " Deadpool " and that he wasn't sure when he would move out without paying for your window that still needed to be fixed. So, the rest of your once peaceful morning started out like this. Deadpool said " Hey, you think you can put it on Cartoon Network for me ", laying down on the couch. You looked down to see the remote behind his head rolling your eyes and said " Fine ", you changed the channel to what he wanted and just decided to clean your living room. Instead of going for your morning run and having a relaxing day at the spa, you felt that you needed to babysit Deadpool today. " You like to clean", he asked as he watched the tv, adjusting his head. You chuckled, "Well, I was planning on something else, but I have to babysit you and besides, I've gotten use to doing it when I lived with my mom...What about your family, where are they right now? " you asked sweeping in front of him. He sat up on the couch with a long pause," I don't really know, it's been a f*ckin long time ". You stopped to look at him " oh, no there is no cursing in this house ". He jokingly laughed " aw come on, it's just a word, it's fancy talk ". You rolled your eyes " yeah, right ". After you were done sweeping you sat down next to him and asked " Um, so is Deadpool like your real name ", he turned and said" Wade Winston Wilson but, I prefer to be called Deadpool ". You smiled " that's alot of W's in a name but, deadpool that's uh, unique ". " Well now you know why I changed it ". You said excited " so, like Deadpool like a code name for when you save people? ", he slowly nodded as if he was caught in a lie. You turned away and bit the edge of your thumb nail and nervously asked " So, you know a lot of bad things happened and to be like a superhero it must be cool to meet those guys and save people; You think someday you can take me to meet them and tell me some heroic things you've done " you said noticing that you were just talking to yourself when you looked at him sleeping. You groaned a bit pouting and got up from the couch to leave him and turned off the tv. You pretty much did nothing the entire day. You just watched TV in your room as Deadpool slept on the couch almost the whole time. Once in awhile, you would look over your bed to get a glimpse of him and wondered if, he was ever going to wake up. You continued to stay in your room and binge watch on some tv shows and order take out. To think, you would have another carefree Sunday to forget about all the stress at work. A big man shows up and decides to ruin your whole day.