Very last chapter (pt.2)

This is the song he'll be purposing to you with. : )

Previously on deadpool x reader:

Deadpool takes you out on a date but, spiderman had other ideas then just minding his own business instead, he stalks y/n and deadpool wanting to know what they are doing. Will spiderman find out what they are doing? Will deadpool purpose to y/n? Find out on this " VERY. LAST. CHAPTER". (Audience applause)👏👏
----------------------------------------------

Deadpools pov

Look, i'am just going to save it till we eat and then, after we are done, I'll give it to her. The food thing would be more romantic. Yay!!! He stuck my with my idea and I just knew him, like three minutes ago. I put the ring back in my belt pocket, and wait, till y/n gets back.

Y/n pov

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I wonder why tonight he decided to take me out on a date, it's not as serious as the last one plus it's been awhile since we went out. I sighed and was he my hands and dried them off with a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

(Back with spiderman)

Spider-mans pov

I was walking in trying to find where deadpool and y/n were. Suddenly I bumped into someone she dropped her purse and everything fell on the floor. She sighed and got down to the floor. I got down helping her with her stuff. I said " i'am sorry, miss.. Let me help you out", she went to grab her phone until, I also grabbed it too. We both looked up at each other and then, pause. I blushed and said " y-y/n", she kinda blushed to and said " h-how do you know me". I stood up and she finished gathering all her stuff in her purse and she stood up. I said " I-it's me s-spiderman", she gasped and said " what are you doing here". I whispered " i'am here to find out what you and deadpool are doing". Y/n grunted and said "w-why do you want to know what we are doing", I paused. Then, she smiled and said " look, I know you have a crush on me but, I mean we are on a date.. And I know it's hard for me to say it, but I love deadpool", I frowned and said " oh understand i'am sorry". Y/n said " but i'am here for you no matter what.. I promise", y/n hugged me and I just smiled and sneaked a kiss on her cheek and said " I'll always love you, no matter what". I walked out happy and a little sad, but as long as y/n was happy. I was too.

Y/n pov

I walked back to the table. I seat down calm trying not to think about the spiderman moment. Deadpool looks up at me and says " hey, y/n what do you want to eat", I look up and say " oh, I uh", you grab a menu in front of you. Deadpool chuckled and waited for me to find what I wanted. I hope I didn't hurt Spider-mans feelings to much. Maybe I was to hard or maybe I said it the wrong way.

Deadpools pov

I waited and tried to have a straight face. Hey, what do you think spidey is doing right now? I don't know, and I don't care. Can you guys shut it, your making it awkward for me. Y/n looks up from her menu and I just smile and say " did you figure out what you want". Y/n smiles and puts down the menu and says " yea", i smile and raise my hand waiting for the same waiter to come back from before to come back. The Mexican waiter finally shows up and says " oh, your ready to order". I nod and say " I would like a chimichanga", I look over at y/n. She smiles and says " a nacho plate please and two tacos, would be nice", I smile as The waiter grabs are menus and walks away.

(deadpool and y/n finish eating)

Deadpools pov

Ok, now you can purpose to y/n. Don't screw this up. I smile as y/n cleans her area and I look at my belt taking out the box and my phone hiding it under the table. Y/n suddenly looks up at me and says " deadpool are you ok", I look up at her my legs shaking and my hands sweating. "Yea, ummm y/n I need to tell you something", she smiles and says " what's up", I stand up and walk stand to the left and stand on one knee. Y/n suddenly gets up with her hands covering her mouth and looking up and down at me. Just say it, hopefully she doesn't say no. Hey, shut it this is hard for him. I look up at y/n and start to say " y/n l/n, when I first met you I never thought I would find myself doing this". Literally I didn't see this coming. " I now find myself saying that I love you with all my heart and I through all the kidnaping a and crazy that I put you through... I would love to do then over and over again with you". SAY IT, SAY IT, SAY IT. OMG this is the most heart racing thing I have ever seen. " so y/n well as my girlfriend, marry me".

Y/n pov

I was blushing crazy every cell in my body was about to explode. My heart was probably racing with excitement and happiness. I started to cry tears and wiped them from my face. I took my hands away from my mouth and said " yes, yes, a million times yes", deadpool smiled and grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger and stood up removing his mask and kissed me passiontely. Then, I heard music playing and I break the kissing. He picks up his phone and smiles and says " just setting the mood", I laugh and say " I love you", I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. As the music continues to play. : )

OMG guys i can't believe i'am finished. I never thought I would finish this book, but with the support of all my readers I can't say how many times I thank you guys this is amazing!!! I hope you liked how he purposes to you. And I thank everyone so much. I guess this means goodbye fellow deadpool FANZ!!! Well... For now I don't know if I'll make a second book. Goodbye!!!! (Cries tears of happiness) I love you guys. See you next time.