Training day deadpool

As you settled things with the avengers and the breakdown you had, it was finally time to see what you were made of. You were waiting in a room till someone called you in for training. The avengers came in the room and you sat up in your seat, widow said " ok y/n training is about to start you ready", you stood up from your chair and said " y-yeah I am ready", you walked out the room all the avengers started to whisper something to each other and you started to get nervous you walked out of the room and saw your trainer.

Deadpools pov

As I was stretching I turned to the door and saw y/n come in blushing and surprised. I walked to her and said " hey y/n ready for training", she looked at me and said " uh deadpool what's this", she looked around the room and I just laughed and wrapped my arm around her and started to walk her through the room and said " this is the training room", she laughed slightly and said " this is where I am training... Where's the arrows or, the guns and all that". " y/n this training you have to know the basics of becoming a mercenary or, in your case a hero".

Y/n pov

The avengers came in the room and watched me with deadpool. Deadpool whispered in my ear and said " good luck", you looked at him and said " wait I thought-", then, Black widow walked toward you and said " ready", you asked kinda shaking " for what... What part of training is this", she smiled and said " let's see how you can fight", she stood in a fighting position. You looked back at deadpool and he just gave you thumbs up you sighed and turned to black widow and picked up your fists unsure of if this was the way to position yourself and said " here goes nothing".

Sorry for the wait guys I hope you like the chapter. Thank you @lord _of_the_fangirl for giving me advice for this chapter. If you guys have any questions about anything Just ask also if any one has any other ideas for the next part don't be afraid to ask me. See ya on the next chapter. 😄 bye DEADPOOL FANZ.

P.s sorry if this is short.