A Drastic Measure

《》
Warning:
This chapter content OFFENSIVE LANGUAJE, NSFW, SEX and S&M. I deeply recommend your discretion.
《》

"Third: Make a drastic change, something bold, go beyond your limits"

"I'm going to your apartament, are you sure that I need to meet this woman?" Charlotte was unsure about Sebastian proposal, but the "everything and anything" won't let her step back, she needed to do this.

She knocked the door. Quickly the door was open, and Charlotte was surprised by a woman.

"You must be Charlotte, come on, get in." Charlotte entered to the apartment, everything in perfect monochrome gray, and the woman was wearing black. With pale skin, jet black and long hair, blood red on her lips. The sound of her heels clacking with the marble ended when the woman stopped.

"Your guest is here. Should we begin?" The woman told to Sebastian, who was drinking whisky while he was watching trought the window. He left the glass on a side table.

"Charlotte, this is Katrina Dovonov, she is a sexologist and also a domina." He said to her, and the woman only nodded. "Katrina, she is Charlotte, and for now she is all yours." The fear was visible in Charlotte's face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm aware about your situation, so I'm gonna be direct with you and make you some questions. Okey?"

"Ok"

Katrina pulled Charlotte until she was standing in front of the mirror

"Do you feel bad or dislike yourself?

"No I don't"

"Do you maintain intercouse with your husband?"

"No, I..."

"Come on, let me see, undress"

"What?!" Charlotte covered herself with her arms.

"Come on honey, you don't have anything of other world, I have the same things like you."

"Do it... Now!" Without yelling Katrina told Charlotte to do so, and she did. The peach dress fell to the floor, showing the white undergarments.

"White, so pure, so now a innocent woman will become in your pet, Sebastian?" Katrina turn to watch Sebastian, who was sitting in a black couch.

"She won't be my pet, she is more like an ally" With barely a glance, he look at them. Katrina was amused for those words, and then turn back to Charlotte. "Now, I need that you make her feel powerful"

"I said undress. Naked." Charlotte hesitated, and watched herself in the mirror, then she looked beyond and saw Sebastian watching his phone. Slowly she began to remove the last layer of clothes.

"Good girl. Now tell me what part of your body do like the most?" Katrina said as she was watching the body of Charlotte.

"My lips?" Charlotte said unsure of herself. Katrina saw her dissapointed, she expected something else, she need to power it this woman.

"Again, what part of you body do you like the most, and please be sure about it and tell me why" Katrina tried to be patient, so she remain calm.

"My collarbones, they look femenine, but also so fragile" Katrina made a gesture of approval.

"When you are in the foreplay, who start, you or your husband?"

Charlotte thought about it, and in a whisper let the words go.

"Him"

"Have you ever masturbate yourself?" The red spread in Charlotte's face, and she tried to hide in her hair.

"Oh God, she's so pure" Katrina laughed sardonically, "but at least you did it once" She took Charlotte's and and make her touch herself.

Charlotte said a soft no, and Katrina let her hand go. Then she turn Charlotte to face her; the brown eyes darkened when they posed in the blue eyes. Katrina felt like she was being seduce just by those eyes.

"Seduce me, I command you to do so..." Sebastian fixed his attention on them, staring at them, cautios of Katrina's moves.

"Katrina" Sebastian said trying to get her attention.

"You want a powerful woman, then let me empower her" Katrina answered, and as soon she did it, she caught Charlotte's face in her hands and began to kiss her.

The world of Charlotte was spinning, and then she realized what was happening to her. She found herself in front of the mirror once again, naked, breathless; a woman was kissing her neck, touching her breast with one hand, and the other one was traveling to her south.

Her eyes connected to a grayish-green eyes, whom were devouring her. A shiver run through her spine, and a fire was born in her body. She decided to kiss back Katrina, and walking between kisses, the dark haired woman pushed into the bed.

Somehow she sat, and tried to take Katrina to her. But Katrina pulled her hair back, making her watch into her brown eyes.

"I seduced you, but, you need to practice in a man. Come on, stop of being a good girl, forget all the shit, and just let out the inner bitch in you". The evilly smiled of Katrina, made Charlotte turn to see Sebastian, the same man, that she secretly desired months ago; there, standing from that couch started to walk towards them.

Katrina move apart and Charlotte stood next to the bed. She reminded the situation months ago, when she was in front of him, but now this time, it was so much more than a mere dance.

It was a dangerous game called "Seduction".