True Intentions

"Hey, hand me over that cacerole"

Charlotte obeyed and Maddie took the cacerole and began washing it. Maddie and Charlotte were washing the dishes after the lunch.

"Gosh, is the last one right?"

"Yep"

Maddie smiled, and took off her apron and gloves, and she leaned on a table.

"Thanks Charts."

"Welcome"

Maddie observed Charlotte carefully and in silence. She knew that somehow she had lost her best friend and turn into the woman that she had in front of.

The blonde woman, wearing jeans and a navy t-shirt, snickers; her hair was tied in a ponytail, her eyes were brighter, but in the end she sensed her unconfortable, out of her place.

"What?! Spill the beans Mad Mad, you're creeping me out"

"You are different"

"Well... yeah, I had a makeover" Charlotte shrugged.

"Something happened to you."

"Nothing"

Charlotte got closer to her, and hugged Maddy.

"Nothing happened to me, I promise"

"Sure?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"I saw you in the ball, you looked out of place, but with..."

"With?"

"Amm, maybe is just my imagination"

"You have an awful imagination, so spill it!"

"Sebastian, you looked more at ease with him, more than your own husband"

"The guy is fun"

"He's been asking for you"

Charlotte dropped her jaw, and tried to keep control of herself with the new information.

"Well, he asked more about Victor too, is he in love with one of you?"

Charlotte smiled to her friend, and her imagination; but somehow she was curious over Sebastian asking for them.

She had to knew why...
***

"Welcome"

"Thanks..."

Charlotte walked into Sebastian's apartment, and she went inside and sat in a couch.

"You didn't go to work?"

"No, I wanted to take the day off. I can do that very often, the perks of being the boss. I just went to the doctor "

"Are you sick?"

Sebastian smiled watching amuse the blonde in front of him, he walked and avoid to touch her, he grabbed his phone and turned it off.

"I go every month"

"Oh"

"So... Why are you here?"

He sat on a chair, facing her. She was observing the place, but she didn't look at him.

"I wanna know something"

Without looking him again, she stood up, and gave him her back.

"What?"

"I was thinking..."

"About?"

"Why are you helping me?"