The Seduction (Original)

A/N: Well hello! I wanna ask you that for this chapter use a loooooot of your imagination, why? well... I saw a lot of tango videos, which I'm awful to describe so I tried, and write, and rewrite this chapter but I didn't like it at all (I suck describing dance moves, as you can see or read)... so I decided to move foward and don't torture you anymore, so I'm really sorry for the delay... if it is possible... enjoy this chapter?
*************************

《》
Warning: This chapter content OFFENSIVE LANGUAJE, NSFW, SEX and S&M. I deeply recommend your discretion.
《》

"What are you doing?"

Pulling her closer, Sebastian put his hand with delicacy on her bare back, sending chills throught her spine, Charlotte remembered that maybe she was being observed by Victor and she tried to put some distance between them.

"Where are you going? Remember for this dance you are mine"

His voice seduced her, and so the music began.

The intro from "Por una cabeza" made Charlotte feel nervous, she didn't complete the whole classes, so she hoped not to ruin everything.

He gently took her hand on his, and they moved slowly, a little bit foward and backward, then following the music, they were moving even more, and Charlotte tried to remember everything that she learned.

"Don't think, just let feel it"

His voice calmed her for a moment, and she saw his eyes, they were full of passion and confidence; in that moment he let her go.

Charlotte extended her hand and he walked to her, and he made her swirl and then he grabbed for the back and moved at the same time, in a fast move they were facing each other, her leg was on his, providing a full view of her, and they continue to moving, in every sudden move, she gasped and smiled, according to the music, as dramatic was becoming, more intimate the dance became.

Charlotte only desired to kiss him, be his, she felt the passion burning her slow, but she tried to hold herself, remembering that she was in public.

A pair of brown eyes darkened as they were observing her moving like a feather in hands of other man, and pinch of jealousy make him desired to go to them and make them stop.

The music stopped, and Sebastian let go Charlotte, he thanked her for the piece.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?"

She asked as he scorted to their table.

"Mother insisted, Felicia had her society presentation, so she needed a dance partner, and no one best than her brother... for my parents happiness, not mine or hers; but it was good, I guess."

Charlotte stayed in the table and Sebastian left to somewhere, leaving her alone.

"So... Charlie when did you learn to dance like that"

Valery and Victor arrived to the table too, and the "husband" took his place next to Charlotte. Charlotte smiled to Victor, sweetly and then faced Valery.

"Victor, he told me to do something, so I took some dance classes"

Valery smiled, and she tried to send daggers to Victor with her eyes. Noticing that, Charlotte felt disgusted and tried to run away.

"I must check on Marvin, I'll be back hon."

Quickly she dissapeared, and she dialed Nina's number, and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Nina, how's Marvin?"

"Hey! Hi Charlotte, how's your night out?"

"I'm..."

"Oh! Marvin is asleep, we didn't finish the movie, wait the part of the sharks"

Charlotte waited and laughed after she heard Nina saying "Fish are friends, not food"

"So... kids movie night?"

"Yeah, there is a marathon so I believe I haven't grown at all; plus Marvin is with me, here in the living room, his room is too dark to me"

Charlotte knew that she picked a good nanny for her son, and she decided to end the call and continue the facade as a good wife.

Walking back throught an aisle, she felt that someone grabbed her and covered her mouth, she was figthing until she saw the person in front of her.

She kissed him passionately, and he hugged her fiercely; he licked her neck, and she moaned a little bit, and his hands began to travel south.

With a fast move he removed the piece of lace that she was wearing, then Charlotte found herself facing the wall, chills were on her spine, a warm in one of her breast, and his breath on her ear.

"Go back, I believe is time to seduce that husband of yours"

Those words brought Charlotte to reality, and he gave her the pice of fabric and left her alone.

**

"Charlotte, how's Marvin?"

"He's fine"

She sat and thanked God that Valery wasn't around.

"Can we go now?"

"Why?"

Victor saw her that she was acting too odd for his taste, until she crossed her legs and showed to him, and took his hand and put something on it.

"Please?"

Victor touched the object in his hand and he took a moment to recognize what was it. She tried to be bold, and reaching his hand, made him to caress her leg. Then she whispered to his ears.

"Should I shut out that I wanna f*ck with my husband?"

He suddenly stood up and offered his hand. Moments after they vanished from the ball.

"What's gotten into you?"

She kissed him, closing her body to his.

"Let's go to a hotel, like I was your lover"

*

The room was dark, and she hugged him from the back, touch it him, and he turned to kiss her, bitting him, she ripped the shirt violently, she kissed his chest and she removed his pants.

"Woah, Charlie, what bug bite you?"

Standing, she pulled back his head, and licked his neck.

"Does it matter?"

Control...

"Control him, use him anytime you want it, make him your f*ck toy, and don't let the other way around...

Satisfy yourself by using him... no matter how powerful he feels, show him what are you capable of...

You know, ride him as the damn f*cking queen that you are."

Katrina's advice haunted her, and she did like that, getting on top of Victor, just lifting her dress a little and she rode him as she wanted.

"Charlotte, I'm about to..."

"Not until I'm done"