The Visitant

《》
Warning:

This chapter may content OFFENSIVE LANGUAJE, NSFW, SEX and S&M. I deeply recommend your discretion.
《》

"Mr. Griffin, your wife is waiting for you"

The secretary said, while Charlotte was standing in front of her, with bag in hand tapping her blood red heels against the floor.

"Mrs. Charlotte, nice to see you"

A voice demanded her attention, and she faced man with a big smile.

"Mr. Carmine, nice to see you too!"

He extended his hand to her, and she shook it. Smiling with complicy.

"Ma'am, your husband awaits for you."

She saw at him with sadness in her eyes, then she change her gestures and became nervous.

"I, mm, I-I gotta go"

"Come to talk to me when you're over"

"Sure."

In a whisper, she walked away and entered to Victor's office, not before Sebastian notice the shoes that he bought for her.

"What are you doing here?"

Victor said, keeping his eyes on his computer. She stopped and sat, cheerfully.

"Hmm, so cold, I like it!"

He moves his eyes to her and observed her.

"I s..."

"I brought you lunch!"

She interrupted him, enjoying his face, because she knew that he hated that.

"You brought me lunch, why?"

"Well, I did my chores at home, and I went with Maddie, I left Marvin with Nina for a few hours, because I won't be at home, 'cause you know, I have to see my friends, but I remembered you, and I pass by and got a sandwich for you. I won't cook today, you must get your own dinner."

"But that's your duty!"

"Well I'm so sorry darling"

She dramatically stood, placing one hand on her chest and facing him as a victim.

"You were the one who told me to find something to do! and as a good wife, I obeyed you, blindly "

He stood, and walked towards her, and she put distance.

"A meatball sandwich, come, take it."

She walked to the door, and she opened and turned to face him.

"Do you mind if I say hello to your boss? I want to know something about him, maybe I become cupid"

She left him speechless, and she winked at him and went out.

As they were cordinated, Sebastian appeared in front of her.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Yes. I have to go"

"Can I take you to the door?"

"Yes, please."

With those smiles they waited for the elevator, and as soon it arrived they stepped in.

"How have you been?"

"Not good."

"I love your shoes"

"I love them too, that's why I wear them"

He leaned closer to her, whispering in her ear.

"I love them even more, when you are only wearing them".

She smiled and left the building, taking a taxi.

Minutes after, she was knocking certain door.

"That was fast you know."

"Yeah, I know".

He embraced her and kissed her. Quickly he unzipped her dress, and took the remains of the clothes off, leaving her naked.

"I told you, you look beautiful only wearing that heels."

She smiled flirtly, and kissed him again, making him sit, in the nearest chair of his place. She sat on top of him, while she was teasing him.

He bit her neck, lick it, bit her lips, her earlobes. She responded with shorts moans, just like her breathing.

"Come on"

He stood and carried her to the bed, letting her fall. She took his tie and pulled him close to her, to her body.

He did, enjoying the view, touching her breast and so much more. But he want her to beg for him.

Taking his tie off, he grab her hands and tied her. Then he make her to face the bed.

She obeyed, and he began to kiss her back, bit her, licked her. Then she felt a spank. She gasped. She gulped when he did it again; then the caresses overwhelmed her.

"Oh god"

Sebastian smiled when he heard her whisper like that, with one hand he pressed her chest to the bed, taking out his member,and began to tease her clit with it.

"Come on, please"

That was that he was waiting, but he teaser her more.

"Nope"

"Please, I... please Sebastian I..."

He choose to do it hard and relieve her need, so he did; she with the face on the bed, smiled with satisfaction, of having him inside, and he enjoy it too.

After a while, she was free, riding him with his guide, with hand to hand, supporting her body.

She came first, and lose all strength. He took her on his arms and he looked gor his own satisfaccion after that.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, I' m fine"

She tried to stand but she didn't have energy, and he was walking around the place feeling his legs like jelly.

"I found something else, but I want to know how my divorce is going on"

"Is going good. Do you want to add anything?"

"No, I just want it to be quickly"

"I want something in return"

She stood from the bed, and took something from her bag.

"This, I find this envelope while I was cleaning his studio. Is from some account in the Bahamas."

"Thanks. Can I ask why the rush?"

She avoid his gaze, remembering the photos and the relationship of Victor and Valery.

"Because... I don't want to be tied to that man anymore."

The Perfect Wife On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara