DEAD END Part 1 (ALTERNATIVE)

《》
Warning:
This chapter content OFFENSIVE LANGUAJE, and VIOLENCE. I deeply recommend your discretion.
《》

"Such a pleasant surprise" He talked to Charlotte, a little bit cautios.

"I'm here to see my husband, I hope to be on time before his lunch time" She smiled him frankly.

"That's good, by the way, today is the day"

He stepped into the elevator and she followed him.

"Today?"

"Yes, take your precautions, did you finished what you have to or not?"

"It doesn't matter, I want them in jail"

"The cherry on the top, will be the divorce order." He smiled to her.

"I like that." The door opened, showing a confusing Victor, looking his wife so happy and brightly next to his boss.

"Griffin" Sebatian's voice brought him back on earth, and Charlotte hugged him.

He moved her and dragged her into the elevator.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well... you work here, are you mad?"

Victor ignored her, and the rage began to burst until he saw Charlotte's eyes. She looked worried, nothing else, and for that reason he calmed a little bit.

"I'm sorry, what are you doing here?"

"We are going to dinner with the Millers, but I have to do with Maddie some errands, please wait for me, ok?"

"Yeah, ok"

***

"You seem uneasy..."

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm distracted, I have a dinner tonight and I need someone to take care of Marvin"

"What happen to Nina?" Maddie asked.

"She have school tonight" Charlotte replied.

"I can do it..."

"For real?" Charlotte smiled and Maddie nodded. "Thank you" Charlotte hugged her.

"So, are you gonna buy wine or something?"

"Just a cake" She realized that Sebastian texted her, and she moved away from Maddie.

The plan was running, she was waiting the exact moment when Sebastian will tell her that Victor's money it'll be gone.

***

The air was heavy, he felt uneasy on that place, it was like a storm was coming upon him.

A silence reign in there, after many said that the boss had an emergency and left the building, and hours after he cameback.

Victor saw two suspicious man, wearing suits and talking to Henry and he went to the bathroom.

He observed himself quietly on the mirror, and he texted Valery.

"Buy two plane tickets, we're leaving tonight"

He waited for a moment and heard voices, peeking in the door he saw how those men entered to a office next to his.

Also he saw how Henry and Sebastian were standing out of his office.

He had to make a move, as fast as he could. He waited until all were gather around Sebastian, and he could easily got away; the stairs were a little bit far, but he can leave without been noticed.