The First Step

"Four: Take them out of their comfort zone, make them uncomfortable, make the world yours."

"Maddie are you sure that Charlie is back?"

"Yeah, we chated by phone yesterday"

"So why isn't she here? I mean even slow V is here, before her"

"Ha ha ha, thanks Eri, that's so sweet of you"

"Guys let's calm down, maybe something happen to her."

"Or maybe Victor is the guilty one"

Valery erased her smiled when she heard Rhonda's words. She tried to hide her change of humor and she began to text Victor.

Walking inside the restaurant, Charlotte was getting the hole attention, and she saw her group of friends. As she was closer, everyone was watching her.

She smiled to Madeleine, Rhonda and Ericka opened her mouth, Suzanne touched Valery's arm. Valery went pale when she saw a stunning woman in front of them.

"Well hello ladies" Charlotte removed her sunglasses and sat next to Maddie, in front of Valery.

"Charts?" Maddie pulled her hair.

"Woah Chuck, girl now you are a blondie" Charlotte smiled and grabbed gently her hair.

"Do you like it? I thought it was time for a change.

"So, did Vic like it?"

"No," she answer while watching Valery by the corner of her eye. "He love it" and she smiled as she saw Valery's reaction.

"I'm so happy, I'm not the only blonde anymore!!" Maddie hughed Charlotte and smiled, Valery was upset, really upset.

Charlotte became in the center of every chat, and she felt like a diva among her friends.

"So, Austin found the perfect place, shall we go?" Maddie told her as they were saying good bye to the others.

"Yep, why not?"

*

"This is amazing! I want it. Tell Austin that this is the perfect place for me"

"Ok"

Charlotte continued watching the place, while Maddie was calling her ex, a few minutes later they ended the deal with a big smile.

Madeleine was gone, and for Charlotte, she kept studying the place carefully, thinking the changes that she could make.

A few moments, someone arrived.

"Sebastian"

"So, this is your place, it's pretty nice"

"Thanks"

Sebastian walked around the place, Charlotte was behind him, looking his back with a smile on her face.

"Charlotte?"

"Mmh?"

"What's your favorite color?"

She didn't expect that kind of question.

"G-green... like emeralds"

"Do you like emeralds?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because. Will you let me to make you a present?"

"Do I have another choice?"

"Well..."

He got closer to her and kissed her, he hughed her and then let go.

"Will you? You must know that I'm proud of you; your fighting for you and your son."

"Marvin."

"Yes, Marvin. So, can I make you the present?"

"Okey."

"Keys please."

"Okey."

Charlotte smiled and kissed him. They didn't stay in that place; unfourtunally she had to go back to her husband.
*

"Hello?"

"Daddy, cookie!!"

Marvin went to Victor's arms and he gave him his cookie, that waa a sweet moment, then Chaelotte appeared on scene.

"Oh, Victor welcome back"

She was smiling when she greet him, she waited until he was close enough and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Go and wash, dinner is ready"

Victor only nodded, and went to the master room, he began to look for clothes and saw a change ready. Looking himself at the mirror he was surprised for Charlotte.

"Ta da! I've made lasagna, want some wine?"

"Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm your wife silly"

She kissed him on the forehead while he was sit at the table, he watched her amused. That was more like the old Charlotte; so cheerful and lovely.

When dinner was over, moments after the bell rang, Nina entered to the place, and Charlotte smiled to Victor.

"Can you take care of Marvin?"

"What, why?"

Charlotte walked to the master room and undressed in front of Victor.

"I'm going out," she choose a little black dress and the blood red heels "Girls night, you can call to Michael, Ryan, they are going to be a nanny too. And Nina is going with me, so don't even think about her"

"Ok"

That was the only thing he could managed to say, when she finished, she blow a kiss to him, and walked away.

"Don't wait for me".

The Perfect Wife जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें