Chapter 2

Blake P.O.V

Finally deciding in wearing my blue jeans and a top pretty simple.

"Dude lets go". My beta Zayn said.

"I'm coming motherfucker". I hollered through my closed doors.

I opened my door and made my way downstairs to be greeted by tons of people dancing in my house.

"Here dude"., Zayn said as she handed me a bottle of Wolfsbane.
The one to get us intoxicated.

I walked outside by the pool area and saw ever more people.
Some girls are in the water playing chicken fight with the guys.

Some people are jumping in, dancing. I mean I wouldn't expect anything else after we're the best pack in Canada.

I headed over to my other friends, deep into conversation I saw from the side of
My eyes Ashley my girlfriend coming in my direction.

"Happy birthday baby".she said as she kissed slipping her tongue in my mouth which has the scent of Wolfsbane and cigarettes. As we finished kissing she made ways to my ears and said

" later I'll give you your birthday present".

"Can't wait". I replied to her.

As it hits 12:00 which is my official birthday.

I gathered everyone around and said "Turn up bitches, let's have some fun".

Everyone cheered and clapped in agreement.

I made my way back over to my friend when I was stop dead in my tracks my the most wonderful scent ever.

As I looked through the party searching ever female eyes for who it its. My eyes quickly stood on A beautiful, brown haired girl.

My wolf Nathan screamed in my head.

Mate!Mate!Mate!

I made my way over to her. The scent of Vanilla and Raspberries getting stronger.

I couldn't help my self I haven't even seen her naked and just by the dress she's wearing I'm getting a erection.

"This Is going to be a long night".I thought