Chapter 11

*Sexual Content*

Blake P.O.V

A heard a knock on the door and I saw Joanni walk in.

Joanni is a girl I have set up to follow D'yonce. she is a wolf detective.

"What news do you have today". I asked?

"Well, she is pregnant". Joanni Replied.

I got so angry I broke a vase on the ground.I didn't know what I was doing.

I walked to my desk and grabbed joanni and kissed her she kissed back.

Nathan was growling in my head but I blocked him out. He doesn't want a free V.

I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I threw all the paper on my desk and laid joaani on the table.

I ripped her shirt off and she popped all of my buttons. I took off her skirt and she was wet.

I was about to roll on the condom when she got on her knees and sucked me off. My wolf was growling at me so loud that I had a migraine.

She got up and I sucked her breast.
She looked impatient so I sticked Blake Jr In her. She was screaming my name "telling me to get deeper". She started moaning the whole place down thank god the walls are sound proof. I was cuming and it felt so good but not as good as D'yonce.

I knew I hurt D'yonce but she hurt me first by having another man's baby. My wolf braked the barrier down and said,

"Asshole The Fuck is wrong with you your hurt our mate and the baby.

"I know".I smiled proudly.

"Dumb fuck the baby is yours, you hurt your baby".

I felt numb.

Joanni was coming off her high when I grabbed my clothes and booked my private jet. I stormed out of the house and drove so fast. I was surprised I didn't crash.

I knew she was in Miami, Joaani told me.

I was so stupid, I would feel so bad if something happened because of me.

I reached and told the pilot I am in a rush. I couldn't sleep or eat thinking on my mate.

I treated her so wrong. Why did I reject her? Why did she leave?

My wolf answered back "You rejected her and she was pregnant, what was she suppose to do".

"Shut up I am sick and tired of you always having something to say, shut the fuck up sometimes". I yelled.

My wolf whimpered.

"I am sorry Nathan it's just that I am stressed, he didn't listen he walked away very very far.

When I cane off the airport I realised I didn't know where she was. so I called Jermika.

"Hello Jermika" I said.

"Blake get the fu".

"Yea I know I'm an asshole for leaving her ,Just tell me where she is please". I said.

"We are by Wolfline Hospital". She said.

"Okay".

I punched the address into the GPS and drove as far as I could. I felt half of my heart hurt and that's when Nathan spook.

"She's Dead".