Chapter 22

Jamie P.O.V

My brother Blake. I knew that he was Dyonce's mate when she said it. D'yonce was beautiful just like Kennedy.

*Flashback*

"Bro. This is my mate. Kennedy. I love her brown hair brown eyes.
You like her bro". I asked.
"Yeah" he said. He mind linked me and told me "to get that bitch out this house".
"Who the fuck are you little bro. I am the future Alpha". I said.
"Jamie you'll regret this get her out of here".
"No" I said. "She is my mate and future Luna".
"That bitch will never be Luna".Blake said.
"She will". I replied
"You'll regret this". He said.

I carried Kennedy upstairs. We talked about everything. We were having a good time when we heard growling. Someone barged in my door and said.
"Attack on the Moonlight Wars. We have a fight". I grabbed Kennedy. We ran, I tried to get her to safety.
I saw all the pack members fighting but no sight of my brother. We headed downstairs. I looked everywhere for my drivers but no one was there. I told Kennedy to go she was running when she got tackled and I got tackled. When I saw who had my mate I couldn't believe it. It was Blake the 2 guys help Kennedy up. Blake then ripped her heart out of her chest and laughed at me.

*End Of Flashback*

He is going to pay for this. He hurted me. I decided to go pay him a little visit.

I walked into the pack house. I'm a rouge now I Dont live here with them.
The guards talked to him and he said to let me in. I reached the front door and I got searched. When I was finally in. I remembered all my memories with her.

I knocked on the door as I open I saw D'yonce sitting in the chair. She got up and gave me a hug.

"Hey jamie". She said.

"Hi D'yonce". I said as I kiss her cheeks.

Blake then growled. "Fuck off" I said to him.

"Can we talk"? I asked him.

"Sure". he said.

I took a seat and I saw D'yonce's pretty little face watching us.

"Without D'yonce". I said.

"No she is my mate we can anything in front of her". He replied.

"It's okay". she said as she walk.

"Why did you kill her"? I asked.

He took a deep breath. "Because Jamie she wasn't ready to take this pack over. You know you were suppose to get the title she wasn't ready".

"What the fuck you mean not ready she was my soul mate Blake". I said angrily.

"I wanted the title for me and my mate.You're weak Jamie. You couldn't mange this pack, if anything I help you". He said.

"Okay, Blake let's see how you sexy ass mate gonna look with me". I said while smirking.

He grabbed my throat and said "if you touch one hair on her skin I will personally skin you and hang you on my wall".

"Let's see". I said. As I walk out.

He has no idea what is gonna happen. Let's just give him some time.