Chapter 19

Blake P.O.V

Joanni walked in my office and said

"I have a doctor's appointment for the baby do you want to come".

"Sure". I answered. If it's my baby I have to be there for it.

We then headed into the car and Joanni asked me a funny question

"When are you going to marry me". She asked.

"When you stop opening your legs to any man you see". I mumbled.

"What". she questioned.

"Nothing". I replied.

When we reached at the doctor, my wolf has the nervous feeling as something is gonna happen.

We sat in the waiting room for a while.

I saw men holding there girlfriend's or wife's belly.

I wish I could that with D'yonce. I can be holding our baby in my hands. I am mad at myself I wasn't there for her cravings, her morning sickness, her sex drives. I can't wait for when she forgives me I will give her my life.

First I'll put here on the bed and take off her top and suck her pregnant breast. I want to hear her moan my name. After I would take her panties off and put my tounge by her c-.

"Joanni Dawston", the secretary called.

Now I realise I have a hard on. Joanni looked down at me and smiled.

Please,she couldn't please me like my D'yonce can.

When we headed into the room Joanni laid down. The nurse then asked

"Who are you to Ms.Dawston". I was about to say friend when Joanni jumped in and said "Husband".

The lady putted a gel on Joanni's belly and started rubbing and rubbing. The nurse then said,
"You're having twins we can't see them yet. But We are hearing the heartbeats".

I am very happy that 2 humans are coming in this world. Not by Joanni.
My wolf is purring in my head and he started saying something but not loud enough for me to hear.

Joanni started asking the nurse questions about which crib to buy and saying baby we need to buy this & that.

I can't keep D'yonce out of my mind I miss hearing her giggles or seeing her smile or sleep.

We were walking out when Joanni said she had to go bathroom after a few minutes she came out of the stall.

Joanni started touching me on my abs and pulling onto my baby hair.

"Stop". "You didn't even wash your hands". I said.

"You need to get over that bitch Blake". She said sounding annoyed.

I grabbed her neck and said in her ears

"That "bitch" has more class in her whole body than you have in your little finger, so I suggest if you don't want to die, you will shut the fuck up before I rip you heart out of your chest".

She then looked at me and held her neck coughing, she got up and said "Baby you know I like it rough".

"Slut". I replied.

We were walking out when the scent came, I know that scent anywhere.

Its D'yonce, I saw her with her mom, I am guessing to check on our baby's.

She said "Hi Blake so calmly like she isn't my mate".

I couldn't talk I saw she gave Joanni a nasty look and I was proud of her.

D'yonce was walking away when I called her back she then said.

"I D'yonce Walters reject you Blake Miller as my mate, and you shall not have any connection with me or my future baby's". as she said that my heart broke and my wolf whimpered.

"She finally gave up on us". My wolf cried.

D'yonce my ex mate.