Chapter 9

D'yonce P.O.V

Its been a few weeks. The baby is showing, I can't wait to see my beautiful babies. The doctor said in the next month, I can come and check the sex of my baby.

I am going to the mall to get some clothes to fit. I headed into H&M, I bought some dresses, pants, etc.

I was looking at baby clothes when suddenly I got bounced by someone.

I'm so sorry I wasn't looking. The person said.

"It's okay" . I replied

"My name is Jamie". He replied.

"D'yonce". I replied, as we shook hands.

"Can we go have a drink by the cafe, Let me repay you". Jamie said

"Okay".I said.

I cashed out all of my items and headed to the Car and told him I will meet him there.

When I reached he was waiting outside. "After you madam", he said as he opened the door.

I ordered a donut, and some tea bag with milk.

He told me he is from Miami ,Florida. He lives in a 2 bedroom and he lives in keywest.

I felt as I can kinda trust him. He asked me some much questions.
He asked me this question that I didn't want to answer.

"Why are you here and not with your mate". Jamie asked.

I told him the story, the night the rejection, everything. When I said my Blake's name, I saw hurt but mostly anger in his eyes.

"Are you okay". I asked as I rubbed his hand. He calmed down and told his mate died so he doesn't like to see anyone in pain over their mate's.

After we spent 2 hours by the cafe.
We said our goodbyes, and exchanged numbers.

When I headed home I saw a text from, Jermika saying she will be coming tomorrow and staying with me.

I was so excited, I won't be lonely and we can have some fun but not too much(cause I'm pregnant).

I saw a message again from someone saying.

"Hope you enjoyed your day with me". Jamie texted.

I instantly knew it was Jamie. We texted for hours.

I was feeling hungry so I got up and cooked a big dinner for my self, the babies are feeling hungry.

I cooked some bake chicken, rice and peas with some marconi pie.

I ate so much and drank some orange juice. I called it a night and I headed to bed. I started thinking about Jamie.
And I got a message from HIM.

"I miss you please come back". Blake texted.

I am .........., I replied.