Chapter 30

D'yonce's P.O.V

I woke up at 10:00 and headed to the nursery. I saw my babies sleeping.

I decided to take a quick shower. I wore a black tank top and red shorts.

I got the babies dressed.I packed the babies bag and placed them into the car.

We were driving to Red Lobster when I heard my phone ring and saw it was Blake calling.

(Blake to D'yonce)

"Hello my babies".

"Hi"

"What's up"

"Well I'm just got some food".

"Do you miss me"

"Of course".

"I know we ended on a bad term but I'm gonna try and work it out with you and Joanni.

"I love you"

"Well I'm coming tomorrow instead, maybe that will make you happy"

"Of course baby thank God".

"Okay love you".

"Love you too"

"Love you Arya and Aiden".

"They started laughing".

"That's my babies".

"Bye hun".

"Bye".

*Later In the night*

I headed into the nursery with the babies.

I was feeding Aiden.

"Hey baby mommy loves you. You will grow big and strong like daddy. You'll be smart and handsome. Make sure you protect your little sister. I love you both".

He was knocked out and still on my nipple.

I placed him in his crib and picked up Arya.

I talked to her also.

"Hey princess. When you grow older you'll be beautiful. Mommy will always love you. Make sure your protect your brother from some types of girls. You'll be a strong girl with the blood you have. Love you baby".

"I'm really blessed with my little family".

I placed her back in the crib and closed the door and left.

I went in my room and changed into a long PJ pants and a top with a sports bra.

I felt a presence behind me but nothing was there.

I noticed my window was open, I headed over to close it when a man jumped inside and grabbed my neck.

I smelt that he was a rouge.

"Time to go princess you and your little  pack will be hurt". He said while grabbing me.

I kicked him in the dick repeatedly. I grabbed my vase and broke it on his head I and ran out of the room.

"Everyone get out jump in a car let's go out now we have a rouge". I said screaming.

All the kids ran towards the door with their parents, omegas ran, pack members and others.

I raced into the nursery and grabbed Aiden and Arya.

I ran quickly down the stairs.

I was almost out the door when the same guy stood by the stairs with two other men with guns in their hands.

"Listen bitch you're either coming with us or everyone in your pack dies".

I saw one of the pack members Tracey came up. I gave her my babies and said "take care of them and be safe".

I mind linked her "tell Blake and let his beta pick up all of our parents and keep them safe".

"Okay little bitch enough". the man spat.

He grabbed me by my arms and lead me into a van with a gun pointed at my head.

"You really thought you would of got away". he said in my face while tying me up.

"When was the last time you brush your teeth your breath stinks". I said.

He slapped me in my face "Dont get fucking smart."

He then covered my face with a rag and I was knocked out.

---------------------------------