Chapter 12

Blake P.O. V

She's Dead Can't be. I drove faster than ever.

When I reached at the hospital I barged in and asked the lady at the front desk where is D'yonce Jackson is.

She told me room 4 and as I walked in, I saw my mate there not moving. I miss seeing her face. I walked in and I saw Jermika looking at me with a bad eye.

The doctor came in and said "Hello I'm Dr.Yu".Who is in charge for D'yonce".

I was about to say me when Jermika interrupted me and said she was in charge.

He said "well you friend here is in a coma. We just have to give her some time to wake up".

As soon as the doctor left.

Jermika said."Why did you reject her".

"I wasn't ready to love her and I thought I wasn't a good enough mate". I replied.

"Well you hurted her, she criedfor you blake, she is your mate she will love you always". Jermika replied.

"I know I screwed up". I said.

The seruity walked in and said Visiting time is up. I was about to leave when Jermika said

"Stay with her".

When she left I sat there watching my mate features. She was beautiful, caring why did this happen to her.

I sat there and I looked at her belly,my baby is in there. I pitter my head by her bey and spoke

"Hi baby Daddy's here he will always love you". And I gave her belly a kiss.

"D'yonce I am so sorry baby, please come back to me I promise I'll change, I need you in my life with my baby. Baby you can't been gone this fast.
Please just wake up and I will never leave you". By now I was crying my eyes out.

I slept in the chair and dozed off.

"D'yonce You're back". I said. She looked at me and was smiling she grabbed a little child and my hand and we walked to a cliff.

I saw her threw the baby over. And she had a smirk, she walked to me and said " I hope that you enjoyed the night we had because I'm leaving you. You will slowly die. I hope you rot in hell.You price of shit, Goodbye" and she walked off.

She was walking away, I was trying to grab her but I couldn't walk I was stuck. I saw her take her last breath and she jumped.

My wolf whimpered at his mate who died I walked to the cliff and she was there with our baby. Her head was burst open, my baby had a pool of blood around it. I cried my eyes out. why D'yonce, why did you leave me.

I woke up with sweat on my forehead
I looked around the room and looked for her. I saw here laying liveless on the bed. I thought she left, I really need to fix this before it's too late.

Jermika came in and said that my beta send some clothes for me.

I booked a hotel and took a shower and bought some Subway. I bought footlong chicken breast.

When I reached the hospital Dr.Yu was in the room. He said that D'yonce's chance on living is steady.

I swore I saw Jermika giving me a seductive eye but I washed it off.