Chapter 10

"I miss you please come back". Blake texted.

"I am never talking to you bastard", I replied and blocked his number.
--------------------------------

I got up at 6:00 I bathe I wore a jeans with some black converse and a white top. Today Jermika is coming I am so excited.

I drove to the bank and dropped my resume. I headed to an accounting job and other places.

While I was driving I heard a song Jermika told me told me to listen to.

I was driving to the airport. As soon as I headed inside I saw Jermika.

"Bestie"! Jermika Yelled while everyone was looking at us.

"My bitch". I replied.

"How is my my niece or nephew doing". She asked.

"Very hungry" I replied lets go.

We headed into the car and we talked about her and Jacob moving in together,marriage and lots of other stuff.

We were talking when I felt this sharp pain in my heart but I shooked it off.

We headed to Mac Donald's. I had a
Mc chicken and a 10 piece nugget with fries and barbeque wings.

Jermika told me "I am eating like a pig".

Jermika told me she is moving in with me for a couple of months, then her mate is going to come for a mini vacation.

"I have something to tell you". Jermika" said.

"Tell me" I said while eating.

"Blake got another girl pregnant". She said,

My heart broke, but I was being strong for me and my baby.

"Okay" I said.

Okay? She questioned , "he is your mate your suppose to be sad about it".

I said" Jermika I can't sit here and be moppy about Blake he has move on with his slut of the week and idgaf".

"Okay,but if you want me to rip his neck off, I would be more than happy to do so". She replied.

I laughed and headed out.
When we reached home I was going to grab a bag to bring up when she said,

"What are you doing your pregnant".

"I know but I'm not helpless ".( No offense)

"Go relax".Jermika said.
I was more than happy to leave and not carry those heavy suit case.

I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie she said "sure".

I popped some popcorn and putted some coke for Jermika and water for me.

I looked on the ppv movies and saw Magic Make XXL.

Danm was channing tatum hot.
He could have me any day.

Jermika and I were obsessing over him when I felt a pain in my heart and my V area started to hurt.

I cried "Jermika"name.

She looked shocked and called the ambulance one time.

Sky sent an image through my head of Blake having sex with someone, she looked very familiar,but I couldn't put my mind on it before I blacked out.