Chapter 8

I woke up at 5:00 and booked my ticket for 9:00am.

I got up and started packing all my clothes, I got all of my personal documents and other items.

I headed into my brother room and heard that he was snoring, he came in last night from his friends, and mom told him that I am leaving.

He woke up and asked me, right away.

"Why do you smell different".he asked.

I have to tell him the truth.

"I am pregnant Damien". I said.

"What how could you get preg"! He complained.

"Can you just listen I am pregnant by my mate alpha Blake,He is from the moonlight Warriors pack, He rejected me. Damien you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone".

"I promise baby sis,I am going to miss you". He said.

"I am going to miss you too". I replied.

When I finished everything it was 7:00 time to get headed.

I took a bathe and wore a short pants and a gray top and a cardigan. I tied my hair into a messy bun.

I kissed my brother,Dad,Mom.

I cried my eyes out when I was leaving.
All my memories were made here I am going to miss them soo much.

Jermika pulled up into the driveway, She's driving me to the airport. My brother helped me pack my bags into the cars.

We were about to leave when my brother said he is coming with us.

The drive to the airport was quiet. I took the time to talk to my wolf sky.

"So we're moving what do you think about the move". I said.

"I think this will be a good move and I think our pup will be beautiful". she said.

"Well let's see". I said

I can see my little bump. I wonder how my baby will look. Since I am werewolf,the baby will be out in 5 months.

When we arrived at the airport I said my goodbyes which had many tears. I told Jermika if she doesn't visit me any time soon I will kill her. I told my brother he better spoil his nephew or niece.

When I headed to the front desk I showed the lady all of my information and I walked to the gate. I saw the plane coming and I walked to the tunnel to reach. It was a long flight and I slept through it.

When I stepped off the plane I rented a rental car and put my address in the gps.

New place,New House,New Me.

When I reached in the place I took out my bags and they were so fucking heavy.

The house was clean and smelled so nice,the sun beamed through the house this was truly beautiful.

I noticed that the house was fully furnished as soon as I stepped in. I read a letter that was on the counter.

Dear D'yonce,

Its mom and dad hope you enjoyed the furniture we rushed everything hope you love it and feel very comfortable. Love you baby girl can't wait to see my little girl turn into someone so great love you bye.

I felt tears drop on my arm I love my parents so much.

I ordered a hamburger and paid the guy and ate like a beast and I fell today was a long day I need sleep.