Chapter 5

Right now the girls and I are getting ready to go out I wore a white lace dress and some light makeup and pink lipstick.

Mom and dad are gone on a business trip, my brother Damien is out with his friends for the weekend. So it's just me at home.
The girls and I grabbed the keys and headed to the club, we entered and headed straight to the bar and got some drinks.

"I am going to the restroom". they said

"Okay". I said

I was going to get some fresh air when someone grabbed me and pulled me into the alley, I was about to scream when someone covered my mouth, that's when I felt the sparks and knew it was Blake.

"You look so sexy tonight baby". Blake whispered.

"Go Tell Your Girlfriend Ashley that". I said as I walked off.

The girls and I were having fun and dancing when this really hot guy came to dance with me. He's so hot, he's tall,muscular but Blake looks better than him.

I have an idea I am going to make Blake jealous.

I started grinding on the guy behind of me and I started to whipser in his ears , that's when I heard a growl from Blake, I knew anytime now he will rip the Guy's head off and leave him there restless.

Blake came over and his eyes were pitch black. I can tell he is trying to control his wolf,Shit I'm in trouble .
Blake grabbed my arm and punched the guy in the jaw and dragged me into the ladies bathroom and said "No one will look at you again, or dance or touch you like that except for me or else I will snap their neck's .I am your mate not them".

"What the fuck Blake you punched him, what the hell is wrong with you this why I don". i was interrupted.

When he stared to kiss me and I couldn't help my self, I kissed back he bited my lip asking for entrance, I denied him, he pinched my ass making me gasp, he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. This was so perfect.

He then said "Have anyone else every made you feel like this". He started to place hickeys on my neck.

And that's when I realise this is wrong and I stopped.

I pushed him off of me and said "I am not a one night fuck". And walked off.

That was too steamy for me to handle so I told the girls I am going home.

When I reached home I couldn't help but wonder if we were together what kind of fun we would have together.

Then I fell asleep thinking on my mate or should I say my ex mate.