Chapter 6

These past couple of weeks I've been feeling a little sick. I have been getting morning sickness so I decided to head to the pack doctor .I wore a skirt and a top nothing too fancy.

When I headed to the pack doctor my wolf was really excited but she wouldn't tell me why.

My doctor Mr.Samuel came in and asked me some questions about whats been happening, I told him and he said that he would run some blood test.

My mom texted me and asked if I need some tampons and that's when it clicked, I hadn't had my period this month.

I'm sure its just late, the doctor came in and asked me to sit down and he told be that he ran some blood test and he said he has some news.

He said "D'yonce You're Pregnant"

I felt like my heart dropped he said that I would have to come back in a few weeks to have a checkup on the baby and if everything's okay.

There is only one person that is the father and it's that asshole Blake.

When I was on my way home I stopped By Jermika.

I walked in and said hi to My 2 parents. I am used to everyone, this is my second home.

I headed to Jermika room and I entered and saw her kissing her mate. I said "Eww"and slammed the door shut she said I can come in I watched her mate with a disgusted face.

I told her I needed to talk to her and she told Jacob to go outside, I talked very quietly and told her I am pregnant and at that moment I couldn't hold it in I cried my eyes out

I felt like my life had been ruined she talked to me and said she will always be here for me.
And that's when I told I will be leaving I am going to live in Miami and raise my baby.
I Don't want Damien to be around my child at all.

Jermika said she will not tell no one and she supports my choice and she wants to be the aunty.

When I headed home I wrote a letter to Blake and said,

Dear Blake,

Well you must be happy I am not in your life and I am gone so just a little note you will never see me again and I hope you find the kind of love you are looking for. I wish that we worked out. But I hope you find someone that you love and cherish.
From D'yonce.

I told mom and dad that I will be going away to study and they agreed.
Dad booked me an apartment complex with two rooms and a 2 bathe,kitchen, living room and garage. Just big enough for my baby and I.

I love my parents so much.
Its sad that I am not telling them that I am pregnant.

Wolves can smell if someone scent is different or if they are pregnant.

"D'yonce why do you smell like that". mom said.

I felt so bad that I lied to her.

"Its a new perfume". I lied.

She said "Okay".

Thank god she dropped it.

I headed into my room and finally had a conversation with sky she hasn't really been talking to me and I am gonna find out why.

"Sky where have you been".I asked.

"With Blake's wolf". she said.

"Why". I asked

"Because we love each other it's just you guys that Don't". Sky said

"Well how do you feel about having a pup". I asked.

"I am really happy I am going to be very protective over our baby". she said".

I said goodnight to sky and she left with Blake's wolf.

My new life begins tomorrow.

"Goodnight little baby". I said while rubbing my little tummy.