Chapter 20

Blake P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen her face. 2 weeks since she rejected me.
I haven't done my alpha duties, my beta is currently talking over.
My wolf hasn't talk to me but what's new.

I can't sit here and fucking do nothing. I need to make it right now.

I took a bathe and wore my red top and a black leather jacket with some black jeans and black sneakers.

I drove as fast as I can. I parked a few miles before D'yonce's house.
I don't need her father out here curssing me.

I went behind a tree and shift. I put my clothes in my mouth and ran to her house.

When I reached I climbed the walls, and I saw a pink curtain with butterflies on it and I knew it was D'yonce. When I looked inside the window, no one was there but I heard the toilet flushed.

I quickly shifted and hid under the bed. She started talking to the babies

"Hey little my little princess and prince. Mommy's gonna always love you. No matter if daddy's here or not, I will ways be here".

I felt bad I need to apologize.

She headed back in the bathroom and vomited. I switched into my clothes fast.

I saw her walk out she was about to scream when I covered her mouth and said

"Please listen. I need you D'yonce I can't function knowing I created all your heartbreak. Please give me one more chance".

She then moved my hand from her mouth and motion for me too sit on the bed with her.

I continued talking.

"D'yonce your my world. When you're not around a piece of me is missing. I know I messed up a lot but please forgive me baby girl, I promise I will make it right. You're the only one I have ever  wanted. From since the day I laid eyes on you I knew you was the one. I will give you my life. I love you. Will you please forgive me"?

By now I had tears running out my eyes. I looked at her but no response.
I was a out to shift to leave when he said three words

"I love you too".

I headed back and hugged her I looked in her eyes and we started to kiss so passionately. We were hungry for each other. She kept pulling on my hair making me groan. We was about to go on the bed , when he dad barged in and said .

"Who the fuck are you".

I answered "her mate Blake".

"Jesus I am in trouble".Let's go downstairs and talk to them".

She kissed me some more as I laid my hand on her stomach.

"Thank you for loving me after all this.I will not mess us up". I said.

"My prince". D'yonce said.

"My Queen" I replied.

And suddenly the babies kicked. I looked down at her stomach amazed.

I kissed her stomach and said "My little family".

Then we headed out the room.