Chapter 33

Dyonce's P.O.V

I quickly got up and dogged Jamie. He bit my leg and I kicked him in his face,

I then noticed that I had another wolf fighting with me. He scrapped my legs and I howl in pain. The other wolf bit his ears off and I jumped on his neck. I pinned him to the ground

"Give up now bitch".he spat

"Night Night".I said as I snapped his neck.

My wolf howled in pain as she saw Blake laying there on the verge of death. I looked around and the second wolf was gone.

I was about to grab Blake when I felt another presence behind me when I looked around I noticed a she wolf standing in front of me bearing her teeth. I noticed her eyes before but I couldn't put my fingers on it, before I can think any further she bit me on my thigh. I whimpered in pain but quickly got up.

I flipped her off my body I grabbed her by her neck and threw her into the wall on the other room. She howled in pain and shifted. When she shifted I couldn't believe who it was Joanni.

"Why would you do this". I asked

"Why?you killed my mate. Now I'm about to kill you".

"Wait, Jamie why would you say you're pregnant for Blake then".

"Oh my fucking God ".she said as she started pulling a gun to my head.

"you don't get it I wanted to be Luna with Blake, but he insisted to be with a hoe like you".

"I thought fooling him that Iwas pregnant would change it but now he still wanted a piece of garbage".

"Now I'm gonna end it".

I quickly tried to move but she shot my leg. I howled in pain.

"If you move once more your mate will get it". She said.

"Now good night to you".

She shoved the gun to my head and I heard her take the safety off, I started to do a silence pray to God to please no make this happen.

I love you Blake take care of our babies was the ending of my prayer.

I started thinking of many ways she couldn't not kill me or for someone to help, She was about to pull the trigger when I saw the gun flew out of her arms.

"What just happened".she said in panic.

"It's us".my wolf said. "We can control it".

I got up and went to punch her but she quickly blocked it . I saw a vase and focused on it.
Then I saw the case crashed into Joanni's head and she fell down on the ground.

I quickly head over to her and grabbed her and said " Goodnight" and broke her neck.

I then rushed over to Blake  in my wolf form and saw him unconscious.

"Help",I screamed through the pack mind link. "Bring a nurse"

Not soon after I saw someone walking in. "Hello Luna I'm the nurse we have to take him". I growled at her when she tried to pry him off of me.

"Luna this is best let us go with him, he'll get better". I gave Blake to her and she left.

I left and ran through the the fores to the pack house.

As I reached the pack house I called the attention of the pack.

" My pack members if you are alive please return home at meet me at the front of the house by the training section,to the ones that are hurt please call on one of the nurses around they will assist you".

They all howled in agreement.

When I stepped inside. I saw a large amount of pack members standing there healthy but clearly exhausted.

" good job today guys at war, amazing job we have managed to end all pack members on their side. Now get some rest as your alpha will be back soon" I said in my Luna voice.

They all howled and left. I quickly shifted and changed into my clothes tied on my foot surprisingly it didn't tore off.

After getting dressed I jumped in the car and headed to the hospital.