Chapter 26

Blake P.O.V

I woke up at 3:00 by D'yonce telling me its my turn to look for the babies that their crying.

I groaned and got out of the room and headed into the nursery.

When I walked I saw my princess crying I carried her to the changing table and saw that she needed to change.

Daddy's princess is crying it's okay baby.

I changed her and made carried her to the kitchen with me to make her a bottle of milk.

I was making the milk when I heard my beta came down.

"What's up buddy". I asked.

"Good".

"sup with you and Jermika". I asked.

"Were good. She is acting strange. I Dont know why". He replied.

"Okay".

When the milk was cool enough I carried her into her room and fed her I rocked her on the rocking chair.

I saw her slowly start to fall asleep so I put her back in the crib and made my way to the room.

I snuggled back to my mate in bed as she wrap her hands around me.

------------------------------
D'yonce P.O.V

I woke and saw that Blake was still sleeping. I left the room and checked on my baby's and they were just knocked out.

I went back in the room and saw Blake up.

"Morning baby". I said.

"Morning love". he replied.

"Blake"?

"Yes baby".

"I have to ask you something".

"Have you been feeling different lately".

"No not really". he said . "Why". he questioned.

"Nothing just asking".

Blake got up and headed for the shower.

Is it weird that my wolf is not speaking to me. I'm feeling like she's not even with me anymore.

Anyways I got up and headed into the shower with Blake. I stripped down and headed in.

I saw Blake's back muscles flexing and his wet hair. Jesus he's making me so wet right now.

I grabbed him and slam him on the wall and kissed him. I knew he was taken off guard.

I dropped on my knees and sucked him off. I could feel him about to cum but he came out my mouth. Blake was about to put Blake Jr in when Arya started crying.

"Really". I said.

I took a quick showed and wrapped myself in a towel and headed into the nursery.

I sat down and started to feed her.

I started reminiscing on all the though times I had with Blake all the struggles and shit he put me through.

I wouldn't want it any other way. I love my little family.

Blake walked in and told me he has to go because Joanni's baby is coming early.

I kissed him goodbye and he left. I carried the babies in the staples and placed them into their playpen.

I decided to make some lunch. I saw all the pack members walking down and looking at the babies.

Some even played with them.

I cooked for the while pack with the omegas.

We cooked rice and peas with grilled chicken with garlic mash potatoes with vegetables and Marconi pie.

When we finished cooking we called all the pack members down some of them ate on the table and some ate outside and some in their room.

Its 8:00 and Blake still isn't back. I tried calling him but there was no answer.

I decided to bathe the babies. I wiped them down and changed their diapers, and clothes.

I was rocking them to sleep and singing a song. Arya fell asleep but Aiden stayed up a night.

I was patting his butt when I saw a note on the kids dresser.

Were coming sooner than later.JW

I seriously have to tell Blake.