Chapter 15

D'yonce P.O.V

I am leaving today. I am scared to tell my parents I am pregnant. I packed all my stuff and put them in a box. My furniture is being shipped back next week.

I headed into the kitchen to see Blake eating my cookies and cream ice cream.

"Blakeeee". I screamed.

"Yes" he said sounding scared.

"You're eating my ice cream". I replied.

"I know".Blake said.

I started to cry.

"Are you trying to say I am fat and o shouldn't eat". I cried.

"No no baby I am not saying that you're beautiful woman,I love your weight baby, there is nothing I want to change about you except your last name". Blake said.

I blushed and told him "I am going to bathe".

I looked at my belly it is big I have 2 more months to go and out these baby come.

I need to shift so bad but that will hurt my baby.

I took a bathe I cleaned every part of my body. I step out and I wore a pink and blue long dress I was putting the dress on and I couldn't reach the back..

"Blakeeeeee". I screamed again.

"Coming".. He replied.

He came in with only a boxer on and wet hair. I felt my panties get wet instantly.

"Yeah". He said.

"Can you help me with my dress please".

"Sure". He answered.

We heard a knock on the door and when we looked it was Jermika.

"Hey Jermika" I said while Blake went to put on some clothes.

"Hey bitchh". She said.

"You look different". I said.

She said. "Nothing".

"You had sex with your mate omg you did". I screamed.

"Yea" she admitted.It was like 8 inch.

"Jermika I don't need to know that". I complained.

When Blake came out. I noticed Jermika and Blake tensed.
Weird people.

I told them "I have to use the bathroom and find my documents so be back soon".

As I was on the toilet, I was just thinking about this baby will he look like me.

I finished my business in the bathroom and grabbed my documents. I was grabbing my bag when I heard a glass shattered.

I walked in a okay pace when I reached I saw my vase broken and Jermika on the chair looking scared and Blake in his wolf form.

He came to me and grabbed my throat and pushed me on the wall. I tired touching him to calm him done but it didn't work.

I started to lose air and I kicked him in the dick. I bit his ears and tore it off he went to pick a piece of broken glass to slice my throat,but I dogged him and bit his leg and tore his skin off.

For some reason I saw amusement in Jermika eye when I was choking she didn't even try to help me.

I saw Blake wolf shift and he was there his eyes turned normal green.

I screamed at him and said
"Get the fuck out,do you want to kill me".

"Jermika leave". I said.

"But I am her-". She couldn't finished before I screamed.

"Get the fuck out are you fucking deaf leave".

The both or them walked out and I  couldn't believe what happened something is going on with them and. I am going to find out.