Chapter 13

Unknown P.O.V

He is so sexy. I wish I could be his.
He would treat me good. I would have him and please him the way he is supposed too. Just now he will be mines.

----------------------------------

*A week later*

I was at the hotel getting ready when I had a phone can from Jermika she screamed in my ears "She's awake". I sped down to the hospital.

As soon as I entered the room I saw here and instantly went up to her and hugged her. She looked at me and pushed me away. My wolf whimpered at his mate not wanting him.

Dr.Yu came in and checked her heart beat and other stuff. He was speaking but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. I was just watching D'yonce's face the whole time.

When the doctor left she speaked.

"Get the fuck away from here". She said.

"I know I fucked up,I am sorry just give me another chance. I won't mess it up". I replied.

The doctor checked up on the baby and he came in and said.

"The babies are doing good".

"What do you mean by babies"? D'yonce ask in her angelic voice.

"You're having twins". Dr yu said.

"Can I know the sex please"? she asked.

"A girl and a boy". Dr.yu said.

She smiled so proudly. I smiled too knowing that my sperm did that.

Dr yu spoked and said,

"you can leave today if anything else is wrong just come back".

D'yonce was packing her stuff and was about to call Jermika for the car but I told her I will drop her.

We got in car and she told me where to go.

It was awkwardly quiet. So I decided to break the ice.

"Why didn't you tell me you was pregnant". I asked.

"Because Blake I didn't want to and in case you forgot you rejected me".
She said.

"I am sorry D'yonce for everything that I've done to you please can you forgive me for everything".

"I'll think about it". She replied.

When we reached at her house it was 6:00 I was about to drive off when she invited me inside. She called a local restaurant and ordered a 2 steak with rice peas with some vegetables and a shrimp pasta.

When the food reached D'yonce paid for it. she shared mines out and gave me some red wine, She was going to have a little bit of red wine but I stopped her.

"What are you doing drinking". I asked.

"This is the first time Blake". D'yonce said.

"No, you're putting the baby at risk". I said.

"Okay Daddy". she said.

I would love for her to call me that regularly.

We ate and watched a movie, I saw sauce on the side of D'yonce's mouth so I leaned over and kissed it off.

She looked shocked and she blushed. Thank god she didn't curse me off.

She said "she was going for a shower".

I took one myself I headed into the spair room with just a boxer on.

She came in with just and rob I had to fight the urge to take her right there.
She said "goodnight".

I headed over to her and kiss her stomach and kissed her cheek and said "goodnight".