Chapter 17

Blake P.O.V

These days have been crazy. I didn't meant to fight D'yonce, but It was what Jermika said that made me go over the edge.

I can hear her repeating every word.

"The baby is not yours. Why do you think she never called to tell you she was pregnant? Blake woman are very horny when pregnant. Why you think she hasn't tried having sex with you? She is for someone else. She forgot all about you. So it's time you move on to me".

I felt so bad that I tired to kill my mate, my babies mom. I have messed up.
I Dont think she will never take me back.

I was interrupted by my beta saying "he handled everything perfect when I was gone".
"Blake you have to get a Luna we need one".

"We need a Luna and an alpha. We are going to fall without one". He said.

"You're Luna will be here soon". I angrily replied.

He also said "someone is here to see you".

"Bring them in". I said.

When I saw who it was I regretted it.

"What the fuck do you want now Jermika". I asked.

"That's no way to talk to you future Luna". She said.

"You will never be fucking Luna". I yelled.

"Whatever, but Blake baby let's have sex let me show you I can please you".
She said as she walked to me.

I walked away.

"I Dont think so I hurt D'yonce once I am not gonna hurt her again". I said.

"She deserves to die". Jermika said.

"No!No!No. Now get out". I said in my alpha tone.

"Fine but I want a hug". She said.

"Fine" I said.

She hugged me and she monaed out
"Yes Blake fuck me hard baby".

"I will never do that Jermika, you're suppose to be her friend". I told her

"Whatever". she replied.

She left after a couple of mintues.

I saw Joanni came in and she said.

"Blake I was the one calling you. I am pregnant and it is your baby". She said.

"Are you sure". I asked.

"Sure you're the only one I had sex with". Joanni said.

"Come sit in the chair". I told her.

"What are we gonna do about it"? I asked.

"You're gonna take care of your baby. You will mark me and I will be this pack's Luna with out little baby, taking the Alpha title in the future". Joanni said.

My wolf growled at the thought of marking someone else other than his mate.

I said "I will think about it", and she walked out. Jesus my life is messed up.

I stood there looking at the picture I took of D'yonce sleeping. My peaceful, loving, caring mate. I need her back again.

I have to tell her the truth.