Chapter 21

*sexual content*

D'yonce P.O.V

I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom to puke.

Blake then picked my hair up and rubbed my back.

"It's okay baby". He said.

I brushed my teeth and headed back into bed.

"Are you hungry baby". I asked.

"Yes I am hungry, for you". he said as he started to open my legs.

"Stop blake". I commanded.

He instantly stopped.

I got up and headed into kitchen with blake.

I bend down to get the pancake mix and I heard blake growl.

I looked behind and asked him what's wrong.

"Your teasing me". he said.

He got up and hugged me from behind, I then felt his boner on my ass.

I continued cooking the pancakes I served him 3 pancakes and some tea.
And I had 5 pancakes and some tea.

Blake looked at me bewildered.
"I'm hungry". I said.

We were eating and he got and a call and headed out of the room. Weird.

I heard him screaming. I came in and told him to keep it down before he woke my parents up.

After 20 minutes he came back and continued eating.

"Are you okay". I asked.

He just ignored me.

"That's your fucking business be an asshole". I said.

He went upstairs and I followed him into the room. I saw him head into the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

He's acting like a girl that is on her period. A real pussy.

When he came out. He had a towel wrapped around him and I saw his abs, his wet hair and V- line.
I felt my panties get wet instantly.

I think Blake smelt my arousal, because I saw his eyed got dark from lust.

He walked over to me and grabbed me and started to kiss me. His mouth explored all parts of my mouth.

He threw me o the bed.
He started to rub my nipples through my shirt. He pulled my panties down and sucked on my clit, he started to suck, he sticked his finger in my whole. I needed to stop but I couldn't. I started to scream his name down.

"Oh baby you're tight". he said.

I then heard my mom asking hunny are you okay,what's wrong.

I answered her and said "I am okay mom".

"Okay baby" and she left.

"Bad girl screaming my name for your parents". Blake said as he slapped my ass.

I instantly screamed his name as I cum.

You taste good. He said as his licked his lips.

I blush and kissed his lips and whispered in his ear " soon you'll get it". and grabbed his dick".

I then walked into the bathroom and started to shower.

When. I came out I wore my black bra with some pink panties. I wore a black sports bra with some shorts pants and a short pants but it couldn't button so I left it open.

Blake then said " I have been mad because I have to go with Joanni to shop for the baby". I felt a little jealous.

"Baby Dont be hurt I jut Dont want to leave the child fatherless. Just let me be there for the babies". He said.

"Okay" I kissed him and walked him out.

We were walking when I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened the door I saw Jamie. I instantly jumped unto him and said

"Jamie how have you been I missed you".

"Missed you too". he said.

"Look at you". he said while I was coming down,"you're getting bigger and bigger".

I smiled and then I heard Blake growled.

"What's wrong". I ask.

"Jamie" he said.

"Hi brother" Jamie replied.

Brother?