Chapter 31

D'yonce P.O.V

I've been here for 3 days, They keep forcing me to drink something and its making my wolf weaker, I miss my babies and my mate I need to get back home.

I sat there with the metal that is cutting through my skin. I'm to weak to even mindlink Blake.

Jamie walked in with a bowl and the same cup he's been giving me.

"Come on bitch drink up". He spat as he came closer.

"I don't want that to eat and I'm not drinking that shit its making me weak". I replied.

"You finally fucking understand, For a Luna your really dumb. Listen I'm not gonna tell you again just eat this food". He said.

"No" I said.

Jamie threw the food on the ground and slapped me in my face and kicked me in my stomach.

"Listen bitch you're gonna do what I say or one of you little price of shit children or mate or pack member will be dead". Jamie said as he repeatedly kicked me.

"Speaking of your mate, lets call him".

Jamie grabbed his phone and called Blake.

Jamie to Blake

"Hey brother"

"Let her go".

As soon as I heard Blake my wolf purred in my head".

"Oh hold on I want something in return".

"What do you want"?

"I want that pack house with the members and the money that dad left".

"I can't do that, dad wouldn't want that if you were meant for it he would give it to you".

"Don't fucking talk about Dad. I was the one that cared about our parents when you were busy doing shit I cared for them".

"Listen it wasn't my choice. I had things to do while dad was dying".

"Things to fucking do. Your dad is dying and you were to busy bullshit".

"I was busy running the pack if it wasn't for me we all would be down. We would be homeless, all of dad's work would go down the drain".

"Fuck you Blake".

I sat there watching the whole conversation play out. I never knew how Blake parents died he was never comfortable taking about it.

Jamie hanged up the phone and left the room.

I slowly started to close my eyes.

I was awoken to a sharp pain in my stomach when I looked down I saw a knife inside my stomach and Jamie standing above me laughing.

" Why are you doing this" I asked while crying

"If your mate can't feel the pain you will".he said as he pulled the knife out".

I started to unconscious again when I got a small mindlink from Blake.

" Don't worry baby i'm close".

That's all i heard before I went unconscious.