Chapter 32

Blake P.O.V

We finally arrived at this wooden broken down house. I couldn't believe this is where my brother had Dyonce captured.
This house brings back so much memories.

*Flashback*

"Get inside now". mom yelled.

"What's happening"? Iasked.

My dad grabbed my arm and lead me to the safe room upstairs and said,

"Blake you take care of you're brother and this pack I know you don't understand but you will when you grow older. A special note for you is by Madam Fuji".

My mom and dad gave me a kiss. My mom watched me and continued crying.

"Let's go Eve we don't have time". My dad said".

"I will always love you My baby Blake be safe, don't let our pack fall". My mom said.

They then jumped out of the window turning into this kind of dog and they started howling and they ran far in the forest.

I ran to the safe room and sat down and closed the door
I was there alone in the room.

My brother left for his friends and I was here,they just left.

I heard barking on the other end of the door.

"Open the door little boy".said someone".

I did not answer and the next minute my door was torn down.

I saw these same creatures that looked like my mom and dad after they jumped from the window.
A man with dark hair and black eyes came into the room.

"Hello little boy ,Where are your parents"? He asked.

"I don't know they left".

"Don't lie. Your parents wouldn't want you to lie".

"I don't know they left I don't know where to"? I replied.

He punched me in my face and left.

"They're gone. we'll never find them". He said to the 2 other wolves before they left.

* End Flashback*

My beta and I walked through the front door and the pack members were through the back.
I heard my lovely mate whimpering.
The rest of my pack were outside we were looking upstairs till we hearrd war and the fight begun.

I unstable shifted into my Big brown Alpha wolf. I attacked a black and brown wolf I bit his ear and hit scrapped my foot. He bit my tail and I jumped on his back and flipped him on the ground and ripped out his heart.

I headed upstairs into the room and it was my old room I saw my mate tie up on a wall. I looked around and there was no Jamie.

I went over to untie my baby from the wall. She was knocked out cold. I picked up her body I was about to turn around to the door when I felt a sting in my back. I dropped Dyonce and fell on the ground when I looked around I saw that is was Jamie with a gun.

He was laughing. Before I blacked out I saw my mate got up and her eyes turned black she shifted and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I saw her launched at him and my vision got dark.

______________.
*Edited*