Chapter 7

Blake P.O.V

I miss her so much, my wolf is always whimpering in my head for his mate.
I want to see her face, I want to hear, I want to see her smile, I need her.

My beta Gail came in and said that I received a letter from D'yonce.
I am so happy I ripped it out the envelope so quickly. I read the letter and it said.

Dear Blake,

Well you must be happy I am not in your life and I am gone so just a little note you will never see me again and I hope you find the kind of love you are looking for. I wished that we worked out. But I hope you find someone that you love and cherish.
From D'yonce.

I can't believe this she left. She can't be gone. I snapped. I got up and stared thinking out what she said, I punched the wall and made a dent.
I needed her back.
My pack has been falling apart, I haven't been doing my alpha duties.
Nothing is organized I need her back.
We need a Luna.

"Asshole you just had to reject her now she is gone". Nathan My wolf said.

I just blocked him out I don't need him saying how much I messed up, I already knew that.

I called my beta and said we are going to the Shinning Waters pack someone needs to tell me where she is .

Gail called a car for us and we headed with my 3rd in command Hunter.
When we entered the car I saw Ashley .

She said"Hi Baby".

"Ashley we need to stop I found my mate". I said

"But baby she's not here. Can't you see she left to be with someone else".

That's when I saw red!

I grabbed Ashley by her throat and said .

"Talk about your future Luna like that and I will personally snap your neck". I screamed.

I saw her breath shortened and she bowed her head in respect.

I let her go and she was holding her neck and coughing.

I told to my driver to hurry up.
I need D'yonce so much it hurts.

----------------------

1 hour of driving and we finally made it.

As I stepped out with my pack members I saw the Alpha and Luna and the soon to be alpha.

I stepped and said "Hello my name is Blake, I am from the moonlight Warriors pack".

The alpha said "Hello my name is Ben,this is my wife Rosa and my son Damien,What brings you by". He said.

"I am D'yonce's mate". I answered back.

And that's when her I heard her brother Damien said,

"He rejected her,You did reject her that's why she left". He screamed.

"I just wanted to know where she is". I was on the verge of shifting.

"She's gone and she doesn't want you looking for her so don't bother you sorry ass excuse of a mate Damien said".

I left before I snapped his neck off of his body.

I headed to the car.

I will find her.
Even if its the last thing I do.