2 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Heres part 2... let me know what you think so far :)

The pic on the right is Liam

*******************

DJ Fresh - Louder

I can't control this feeling, 

something's happening inside me. 

Our senses come alive, 

the chemistry is building. 

It's something that we're feeling, 

there's nowhere you can hide. 

It's gonna' get... 

It's gonna get... 

It's gonna get louder. 

We're gonna' get... 

We're gonna get... 

We're gonna' get stronger. 

We're gonna' feel... 

We're gonna' feel... 

We're gonna' feel better. 

You can't change this energy inside

*************

"Good practice today girls" I shouted, clapping my hands together to express my appreciation for their hard work.

There was mumbled chit chat amongst the group before we all headed inside the changing rooms to get changed and to collect our belongings.

"Well... some people had a good practice" I heard Candice's scathing tone, "But not you Tamsine. I don't know whether you're piling weight on or what but that tumble of yours today was stupid and reckless. I'm not here to catch heffers"

Gahhhh, that girl infuriated me so much sometimes!

Tamsine looked mortified as she rubbed her hands up and down her flat stomach.

 "Candice that fall of hers was totally your fault, if you'd spent a little less time looking to see whether Brian and the rest of the football team were looking over at you and a little more time focusing you'd have been able to support her properly" Chelsea boldly called out to her.

I love Chelsea, especially when she goes all telepathic and speaks my mind for me.

Maybe it was just me imagining things but it seemed like ever since everybody had been talking about how Brian and I "should like O-M-G totally get together" Candice had made him her number one target. I mean she'd always been very flirtatious with the football team (and basically any popular males at the school) but her main focus was on Brian now. Not that I cared, she was welcome to him but I just thought it was strange. Chelseas opinion on the matter was that Candice just wanted anything that was supposed to be "mine".

I showered super quick and came back outside where Chelsea was stood waiting for me.

"So, do you want to come and chill at mine for a bit?" she asked as we walked towards where my car was parked, "We could get Jordan to come round too?"

I was about to say yes when I remembered that my dad had decided I should be the one who had to take Max to his boxing class.

Meh.

"I can't" I pouted, "I have to take Max to a boxing class this evening"

I don't begrudge doing anything for my little brother, I was just a little peeved that this was all just arranged and I had no say.

"Why does an eight year old need to box? He shouldn't be learning to fight" she pulled a face that mirrored my own views on the matter.

"My point exactly" I sighed.