The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 8

Part 8 for all you lovelies that have already voted/ commented tonight.

Hope you enjoy :)

The song is more for Chelsea and Jordan...

*********************

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

If you could see that I'm the one that understands you
Been here all along
So why can't you see?
You belong with me... <3 

Have you ever thought just maybe.... you belong with meeeee <3

**************************

"Sorry no can do" I told Chelsea as I tucked into my cherry yoghurt, "I'm going to see Dorothy tonight"

Chelsea scowled and jutted out her bottom lip.

"But it's an emergency!" she whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"Chelsea finding a dress for this weekends post-game party is hardly an emergency"

She wasn't normally the shopaholic type... I had a sneaky suspicion that she was wanting to impress a certain somebody.

A certain somebody who was sat with us as usual, though he was deep in conversation with his friend Todd.

"Why don't you ask Jordan to go?" I said loudly, to make sure that he heard me.

Sure enough his head snapped up.

"Go where?" he queried.

Chelsea was hissing something furiously in my ear but I chose not to listen.

"Chelsea wants to go shopping for a dress for this weekends party tonight but I'm busy" I said, talking like this was the dilemma of the century, "Would you be willing to go with her? I'm sure she'd be very interested to get your... I mean a boys opinion"

I let out a small yelp as Chelsea stamped on my foot under the table.

Jordan and Todd looked at me like I was the biggest weirdo they'd ever set their eyes on.

"Yeah I'm free tonight" Jordan said.

I didn't miss the fact that he was blushing slightly... as was the red head who'd just assaulted my foot.

They were so fricking sweet.

Sweet but annoying.

I hoped I wouldn't be so dumb if my perfect person was staring me in the face.

"See Chelsea, problem solved" I said, beaming at her.

She smiled back but it was a "you're dead meat" sort of smile.

"Woah what happened to him?" Todd asked.

I looked in the direction he was looking and saw Liam strolling across the canteen.

"Probably a gang fight" a girl at the table next to ours leaned over to half whisper.

I let out a small laugh.

"He was cage fighting last night" I said matter of factly.

Jordan raised an eyebrow.

"And you know this how?" Chelsea questioned, asking what Jordan was clearly wondering.

"I watched it" I said casually, as if it was something that I did frequently.

Todd looked impressed but Chelsea and Jordan looked confused.