The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 23

So sorry everyone who was waiting on Saturday for an update - I was typing it up and then a whole lot of stuff came up and I had to leave it so sorry! 

I really hope you like this part... 

Thank you for all the commets and votes, I'm obsessed with reading comments... I'm constantly checking my phone to see if I've received any more.

Let me know what you think :-D

***********************

Liam had kissed me.

I'd barely slept that night thinking about it and wondering what it had meant.

Did he like me?

Did I like him?

I was pretty confused.

And I'd been distracted all day at school too.

I'd not seen Liam at school that day but even if I had I wasn't sure if I'd have approached him about it.

I actually wished that Max had a class that night so that I would have a reason to go and see him.

Letting out a loud frustrated sigh, I flopped backwards so that I was now lying down on my bed.

I turned my head to the side and my eyes fell on Liams hoodie that was draped over my dressing table chair.

I'd washed it like he'd asked but I'd also made sure to spray some of my spray on it just to annoy him.

Kaydie Smithson: the definition of mature.

Sitting upright, I jumped off my bed and grabbed the hoodie.

It was a bit of a dumb excuse, but the hoodie was a plausible reason for me to go to the gym.

I had no idea whether I'd even ask him about the kiss or whether I'd chicken out but I just knew that I had to go there and see him.

***********

Once I'd pulled up outside the gym I instantly felt stupid.

Just what was I going to say?

I took a deep breath and got out of my car, locking it and heading inside.

Liam was in the ring in the corner of the gym as usual; he wasn't training though and was instead leaning over the ropes talking to TJ who was laughing at whatever he was saying.

He saw me approaching and stood up straight - he looked totally surprised to see me.

TJ looked over in my direction questioningly; his face brightened when he noticed me.

"Have you come to watch Liam fight tonight?" he asked me enthusiastically when I reached them.

After glancing at Liam who was still silent, I shook my head.

I didn't even know that Liam was fighting.

"I just came to return this" I said, holding out the hoodie to Liam.

He reached over the ring and took it from me, mumbling thanks.

Okay, I didn't think I could feel any more awkward than I did right then...

"Well, that's all" I said rocking on the heels of my feet, "Erm, yeah. Bye".

There was probably smoke left behind where I'd been stood, I'd left the gym that quick.