The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 14

Part 14 is here for youuuuuuuuu

I probably won't be able to update till Friday or Saturday night now as I won't have access to a PC/ laptop till then.... unless I get bored later on and finish part 15

Thanks for all the comments and votes everyone :) It deffo means a lot! Wow, #20 on the humour list and #40 on the romance one :o

Happy Birthday for Friday to Miaduckettyay.... I hope you have a fantastical day!

Enjoy...

*****************

Funeral For A Friend - Escape Artists Never Die

We need some leverage
We can't seem to open up
The locks are far too tight
And the chains are far too strong
Far too strong
Up to my eyes
When I'm seeing without you, without you
Up to my heart
When I'm bleeding without you, without you
We'll start a fire
And burn some bridges
And make it out of here tonight

Timing is everything, it's everything...

*********************************************** 

I couldn't take Liam back to mine incase my mum was in and he'd snapped "No! I'm not going home!" when I'd asked him where his house was.

I'd somehow ended up driving to the care home where Dorothy lived - I was meant to be visiting her today but not until later on in the day.

"Why the hell are we here?" Liam growled, still sounding really wound up.

I turned off the engine and turned to look at him; my eyes skimmed over the small cut on his cheek and the start of a bruise forming on his jaw. He also had mud on his face.

"We are here because I'm going to clean up your face and you're going to sit and have a frickin' cup of tea with my friend Dorothy. Do you have a problem with any of that?" I snapped, staring at him as if I was daring him to say he did have a problem just so I could flip out at him.

I just could not believe that he had the audacity to talk to me in that tone of voice when all I was doing was trying to help him.

He stared back at me angrily before his eyes softened and he sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry" he said running his fingers through his dark hair roughly, "I don't have a problem with any of that"

Wow, I'd expected him to keep up the angry routine and bite my head off.

****************

We'd received a few funny looks on our way to Dorothys room; I'd never turned up with anyone who it was obvious had just been in a fight so it was sort of expected.

I knocked twice before opening her door and peeking in.

"Oooh what a lovely surprise" she beamed, her face lighting up when she saw me.

She put down her sudoku puzzle book (her favourite pasttime) and beckoned for me to come in.

I did so and opened the door wider for Liam to come in as well.

"Oooh another male visitor" Dorothy exclaimed, clapping her hands together in delight.

Way to make me sound like a floozy!