The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 27

Aaargh as I was typing up part of this I accidentally pulled out the plug (it needs to stay plugged in) and it switched off, losing all that I'd typed up. A lot of swear words were said.

I've put a list of all of the crew names at the end of the chapter and people need to vote in the comments part (when they're hopefully commenting anyway) and say which ONE name they are voting for.

Part 26 received less votes and comments than the previous few parts - is this a reflection on people not liking it as much? It wasn't a massive difference but I noticed.

The song they sance to is on the right hand side :)

The part of the Step Up film I talk about in this part is this incase anybody hasn't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GW-FOrD2KE

I haven't seen it in years... Sky Movies keep repeating Step Up 3 (Born from a boombox? Um, just no) instead of the first one which is the best one in my opinion.

Oh and I'm sorry for the whole jam thing. For the record, I now appreciate that you all know what jam is!!! Another American/ English debate thingy - I hate it when English people say "awesome". It just makes me cringe hearing it said in an English accent. And to my horror my little girl has started saying it :o I'm weird, I know.... and by the way it sounds fine in an American accent.

**********************

"Right we definitely need to decide on a name for the crew" Amber said, walking backwards and forwards in front of the rest of us who were sat down. "I've got the application form so that we're officially in the dance competition but we have to provide a name for our crew. Has anybody got any paper?"

Quickly, I jumped up, running over to my bag and pulling out the jotter pad that I always carry around with me - you never know when inspiration for a new cheer routine will strike.

"Right, everyone needs a piece of paper to write down their suggestion on and then we'll put it to vote at the next rehearsal" Amber continued.

I pulled several pieces of paper out of the pad and passed them along for everyone to take one.

"Is everything you own pink?" Teigan laughed, commenting on the colour of the paper.

"Most things" I admitted, grinning.

Liam had a smirk on his face as if he'd expected nothing less from me.

"I only have one pen so we'll have to take it in turns" I said, writing down my name choice, "I suggest the name Catalyst".

There were a few murmurs about the name as I passed the pen to Amber.

"Velocity" she said, scribbling it down on her paper.

"Fresh Kicks" TJ said, handing the pen to Liam.

Liam stayed quiet as he wrote down his choice.

"Contagious" he told us as he passed the pen on.

His eyes met mine and I had to bite my lip to stop the huge smile that was threatening to spread across my face as I remembered him asking me in his car whether I was contagious because of my t-shirt.

"Venom" Teigan suggested.

She was followed by Carl saying "Outlawz", and Simon suggesting "Shadybeatz".

"We should be called Havoc, cause duh, we wreak havoc" Joel grinned as he threw the pen to a girl named Dana.

"I like the name 2Gether" she said shlyly, holding up her paper to show us how she had spelt it.