33 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Hello me lovelies.... Part 33 is here!!!

It should have been up ages ago but the person who was loaning me their laptop has taken it back and I was left laptop-less. I managed to borrow this one from work so I made it a priority to get this updated.

I hope you all like it and sorry for the ridiculously long wait. To be honest, I've been working that many hours lately it would have been hard to find the time to update anyway.

Who watched the Olympics opening ceremony? I liked it - the gigantic Lord Voldemort was a tad scary :/

Please comment and vote, I love reading all of the comments

And apologies for any mistakes, I haven't properly proof read it yet

xxxxxxxxxxx

**************

"And she's not going to scream "Team Liam!" in my face?"

"Nope"

"And you're still not going to tell me why she says it?"

"Nope"

"And you really want me to go tonight?"

"Yup" I answered, popping the 'p'.

"How much?"

We were stood outside Rays gym - I was leaning against Rex and I pulled the front of Liams shirt towards me so that his body ended up being pressed against mine.

Wrapping my arms round his neck, I gently pulled his head down towards mine so that our lips met.

The kiss started off slow and then became more passionate.

Gripping the back of his hair, I could feel that it was still damp from the shower that he'd just had.

I gasped involuntarily when he nibbled on my bottom lip - he seemed to like this because he proceeded to kiss me even harder.

Breaking apart, I rested my forehead against his, slightly breathless from the kiss.

"That much, huh?" he asked, causing me to giggle.

"That much" I whispered.

*********************

So... Chelsea had decided that she wanted to get to know Liam a bit better. The travelling fair was in town and she'd proposed that Liam and I go along to it with her and Jordan.

I was hesitant at first but then I'd decided to just go for it. All my favourite people together - that wouldn't be so bad. Plus, I'd already promised to go to the fair with Chelsea and Jordan so I was multi-tasking by spending time with Liam too.

Chelsea had told us to meet her next to the candy floss stand - which was a bit stupid seeing as there were about a hundred of them.

We passed at least eight, before we found Chelsea and Jordan standing beside one of them.

They were so wrapped up in each other that they didn't even notice us approaching.

Automatically, I reached out and interlaced my fingers with Liams.

His eyes warmed when I did this.

Mmmm.... chocolate eyes.

"Kaydie, you took forever" Chelsea whined when she finally saw us.

"Well duh, we've had to do a tour of every candy floss stand thanks to you being so non specific"

Jordan laughed at my comment.