31 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

My internet is sorted again :) There was something wrong with like the main internet thingy in the area. Very annoying seeing as there have been loadsa problems with it lately.

I hope people saw the message I left from my phone saying what was going on. I haven't even read recent comments/ messages as I know there will be a few like "OMGZZZZZZ UPATE YOU WENCH, IT'S BEEN 50 GAZILLION YEARS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE!!!"

On Friday night I walked 24 miles for charity (McMillans Cancer Trust) - it was supposed to be 38 miles but my legs cramped up and practically seized up so I had to drop out after 24 :( I was gutted and even now feel crappy about it! One of my BFF's managed to do the whole distance so I was very proud of her.

Part 32 will hopefully be up by the end of the week as I have it planned out.... and I can reveal that you will all be finding out about Liams brother soon :)

Please vote and comment, I read all comments that are left - it's one of my fave things, being able to see what everyone thinks xxxx

(Oh and the dance song is Cheryl Cole - Call My Name. It's on the right hand side)

*************************

Saturday morning I woke up with a smile on my face.

The rest of my party had been great. So many people had approached me asking me what Liam and I were. I told them the honest truth - I did not know. 

Not many people had approached Liam to ask him the same question, though I guess that's because most of the kids at school think he's a tough bad boy.

I sort of did too before I actually knew him.

I'd been on Cloud Nine the night before as Liam had danced with me; I knew that he wasn't one for dancing at parties so it made me feel special that he'd made the effort.

After a while we'd gone back outside to my car and continued where we'd left off before.

Getting up, I had a quick shower and got dressed, pulling on my new Converse that Liam had got me. Surprisingly, they even got the seal of approval from my mum.

I just told her that a friend had bought me them.

She spent about twenty minutes cooing over the keyring that Brian had got me. Apparently she thought that I should arrange a date night with him to say thanks.

I nodded in agreement even though I had no intention of doing so.

After finally escaping my mum and her crazy matchmaking talk I jumped into Rex and headed to Dorothys care home, excited to tell her all about my birthday.

**************

"Did you have a nice birthday, dear?" Dorothy asked, handing me a small package.

"Yeah, it was the best" I grinned, as I unwrapped the box.

Inside was a beautiful, silver charm bracelet with several charms attached to it.

"Wow Dorothy, it's gorgeous" I gasped, taking it out of the box so that I could look at it properly.